for Welcome to my world

3/13/2014 c2 9HelloPatsy
Very touching chapter and love the fact Annie has questions about her feelings. I'm a Annie/Eyal ending game believer and hoping that is how this story will turn out...can only wish. Maybe Annie thinking she loves Auggie is a simple matter of convenience and uncomplicated but to love Eyal is anything but convent, a forbidden romance about dating foreigners and outside obstacle to interfere. Annie loving Auggie is her taking the path of least resistance.
3/7/2014 c1 Traveler Cat
Sorry to be late but just now getting to read your story and love the concept. Auggie should feel right at home in the restaurant but the other three would be fish out of water. Bet Danielle could play a big part in Eyal seeking medical help, she is just the type that could do it. Thanks for your story.
3/2/2014 c1 9USNeshama
Liked the premise but you're really going to pair Eyal with Danielle? I was kind of hoping you would pair Annie with Eyal and Danielle with Augggie...Michael broke up with Danielle and she falls in love with Auggie? Will keep reading but was hoping for a different turn of events.
3/1/2014 c1 Mel
Neat story-interesting premise!
2/26/2014 c1 SusanTheHorseDW
Love it! Can't wait for more!
2/26/2014 c1 me
I love annie and eyal. Hope you go on. Thx
2/26/2014 c1 14Taliahah
What a great concept and great way of giving Auggie a chance to shine - in the dark. And you have me worried for Eyal. Of course, given my preferences, I do hope Annie gets Auggie and Eyal totally confused in the dark and throws herself into the Israeli's arms. I like the pacing on this one and bringing Danielle in - family business after all (always have wondered about the back story of their very absent parents... could be they are both second-generation spies!)
22 « Prev Page 1 2