for The Fake Hero

1/28/2017 c3 Dr. Douglas
This is the most epic history that i have read in all of my life, this fic is the only thing that make i enter in the world of fanfiction to create my history. Men, you just epic. Fake hero is stay im my heart forever.
I am BR, so sorry for my english. T-T
1/5/2015 c1 2AruValentine
Aside from the English errors, you have some talent, and I mean it. I seriously enjoyed this and would LOVE to read more. It's rare to see a pure OC fic, which I am also doing. I can say you should continue, but it's up to you. My vote is keep going though! :3
4/6/2014 c3 it's. me a stranger
wow, it seems like every chapter you keep on improving, and yeah, writing a fanfiction is hard since you need to deal with writer's block and so on, but you have a great idea.
(though i already have a idea where you get his powers from)
4/1/2014 c3 Hunter of The
This is going to be awesome :)
3/10/2014 c3 3lioncousin
Haha dude I freaking loved it when you used Excalibur! Please tell me there will be more of that sense obviously the base for his powers came from fate stay night. Anyways I'm enjoying this greatly keep it up!
3/6/2014 c3 2Mirum Scriptor29
How interesting very interesting indeed I like where this story is going.
3/6/2014 c3 Neptunia
A rather interesting story I admit.
I would like to see more of this done.
Also:
Arthur/Arturia Pendragon
Jeanne D'Arc (Joan of Arc)
Dante? (The Divine Comedy) Maybe?
3/6/2014 c3 Lalala
Wow, this story make me rethink about the potential of OC story, please don't end it yet, or at least come back in a near future.
3/6/2014 c3 7Sargent Crash
Yep. I knew it. AWESOME. Though I'm not really to fond of 1st person, I really liked your OC and how he interacts with the world. Especially his I want to save people for myself. Don't stop writing. besides a Couple of mistakes, all was good. Consider your 1st fanfic a success and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
3/6/2014 c3 randomreader
Wow. This was awesome! I really liked how the OC was portrayed. I really hope this isn't your last work. Especially since it finished so strongly.
3/5/2014 c3 DolphinLord
OMG the feeling in this chapter, please tell me you will continue this plzzzzzz
3/4/2014 c1 l lawliet
Being a good samaritan, getting punch by another good samaritan, it hard being the good guy i geuss
3/4/2014 c2 DolphinLord
Is it me or Kuro luck is even worse than Touma, great story hope you update soon
3/1/2014 c2 JustARandomGuy
What is this, a decent-written OC story? wow this is rare, finally somebody know exactly what they're doing instead of confusing personal wish-fulfillment and story writing, seriously why is this getting less review than those Mary-Sues story out there?, some people just don't understand a good fic even if it slap them in the face.
2/28/2014 c2 9LevelSeven-7
nop, i like your OC, he reminds me on the normal average guy which NEVER be the MC, your story is original ;) i like it and the way he thinks is realistic :D, keep it up and update fast (if you can)...
16 Page 1 2 Next »