for XCOM: Phoenix

6/19/2018 c1 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
Well you did kinda predict the Vipers from XCOM 2. After all, they are the non genetically modified Thin Man. And apparently female.

I'm sure we can both agree why people want playable aliens in XCOM 2, even as a mod.
2/11/2018 c8 3nights decent
You know. I was initially extremely hesitant to read this story. As transfering turn-based abilities and things like gene mods that only really gave stats into real things usually ends pretty badly. But this story was really enjoyable to read. Although I am sad to be an hour in and already at the end of the chapters. There are some minor spelling errors but nothing that took away from my enjoyment of the story. Kinda depressing to see the story is dead now. At least going off how long ago the last update was.
6/1/2016 c1 Guest
Okay Im reading this after xcom 2 came out and let me say you must be able to see the future becuase you called it with the thin men actually being snakes.
2/9/2016 c1 47BackgroundRobot-11
Looks like you predicted XCOM 2. Very impressive.
6/4/2015 c8 2El Barto 227
Wow, you were right about the Thin Men.

This a a great story, I really hope you continue it.
6/1/2015 c8 starburst98
looks like your story just became canon, sorta. xcom 2 announced and literally this exact thing is the story.
2/12/2015 c1 some guy
quite good! honestly, some spelling mistakes bothered me, and the wrong form of their/there/they're being used, but quite impressive, and i do understand the thin man being a modified snakeman, and that is what i believe is true, but back on track, it was a very good story, and i'm only on the first chapter, can't wait to read the rest, if you excuse me, i'll be doing that!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »