for Unforseen Consequences

I really enjoyed this :)
11/15/2014 c3 19AndurilofTolkien
love
11/15/2014 c1 AndurilofTolkien
love this show and this pairing!
4/12/2014 c3 Rosemarie Tunney
Aw, poor Hatter! It's so sweet that his first concern is Alice, even though he's in a lot of pain and he pretends that he's not, like he doesn't want to burden her and possibly thinks that he doesn't deserve for her to care about him. So I was thinking maybe you could write something about why Hatter's so insecure, perhaps a little back story, while he's feverish due to his injuries?

I love 'Alice'. I wish they had made it a longer series, I'm still hoping they'll make a sequel/prequel, but in the mean time I'll just have to read fanfics. :) And I have to say I am enjoying your story so far and look forward to reading more!
3/22/2014 c3 kelleyj
Really a good story cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
3/2/2014 c2 Mad Lillith
I love this story! Please update!
2/28/2014 c2 kelleyj
Real good cant wait to see weather Jack is going to get over the jealousy of Alice & finally see who is the one he should really be with, and Hatter Im worried about him. How is everything going to come out for him. Cant wait for the next chapter.
2/26/2014 c1 kelleyj
This sounds like its going to be a good story. But what is going to happen to Hatter. Cant wait until you update. Hope its soon. Happy to see another Alice & Hatter story. Love to read about these two