for Back to the Past

6/28/2019 c20 20Zenny01
This was amazing! I love this story so much. You did a beautiful job. Incredible writing.
3/24/2019 c20 Dancing Madman
I had a blast reading this. One thing I loved about the story was that the action was constant, and so I was kept on my toes. All chapters in this were important, and because you piqued my interest with the plot, I had trouble putting this down. I only stopped when I fell asleep in the middle of a chapter. It was late.

Another thing I enjoyed was how you wrote each of the characters. I've read some fanfictions where, for example, Wally and Artemis get over-the-top lovey-dovey and I just start to think, "wait, what even is this about again? There's no way these two would even do that."
In this, it felt like I was reading an actual episode for the show. Though I must admit, I can't remember Batman being interrupted like that, so that was odd.

Other than a single 'what if' question, I don't have any ideas for future works. I was wondering if Dick (as Nightwing) would start seeing Garfield (as Beast Boy) as a son or something similar. Maybe Dick wanted to comfort Garfield after his mom died? Just a random idea I had while I ate cereal the other day. And then to add on that, if anyone out there wants to write a story that ships Dick and M'ghan, this might be an interesting idea. Though now that I really think about it, that kind of idea might be best if the story was focused on Garfield, and how he would come to eventually see Dick as a father figure.

I enjoyed reading, so thanks for writing.

-Dancing Madman
~Red
1/27/2018 c12 Hi
That Percy jackson reference tho
6/21/2016 c20 5Addie Lover of Stories
I really enjoyed this, and for once, I shipped ALL the ships! XD Not many people ship DickBabs I've noticed, and that makes me very sad. SO I'm glad to see it here! I really loved all of this, Thanks for writing!
2/6/2015 c20 7x-men1fan
best story ever!
there's been a hole in my heart ever since end game and this makes me want a season 3 even more and i want it to be like this
5/16/2014 c20 pat357
Awesome.
4/19/2014 c20 9Spitfire1017
Amazing story. I couldn't stop reading.
3/22/2014 c20 16PavLuvsPercyJackson
Wally and Artemis are SOOOOO cute, I can't believe he died... :C *Sobs
Great story, I really enjoyed it!
3/15/2014 c20 randomkitty101
Oh man, this worked out amazingly. I'd definitely read more stories of yours if you wrote them (and I liked the plot). You're an amazing writer, don't ever stop! :)
3/16/2014 c20 Akary-chan100
vaya que buena historia, aunque no me creas eres mas constante con las actulalizaciones que otros escritores, lo cual me pone muy feliz
esta historia me dio buenos momentos de risa
felicidades y gracias por escribirla!
3/15/2014 c20 24Lmb111514
This story was great, I really loved the whole idea; it was really thought out and planned fantastically. I can't wait for more stories from you!:)
3/15/2014 c20 42FlightfootKeyseeker
I loved Artemis and Wally traumatizing their younger selves. That was great.
3/14/2014 c20 14Ileana Mackenzie Collins
Very well written! And of course, adorable Spitfire moments.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »