for Dear Fanfiction,

9/11/2019 c25 Guest
I ain't scareda you, Nicolas.
Solangelo:
(noun) 1. What happens three days- aprox- after Nico freaks the living schist out of Percy by saying he's not his type. 2. The cutest ship in the universe that even straight as shit Percabeth can't compare to. 3. What a heck lot of us are still getting used to and at the same time fangirling in 2019.
9/11/2019 c19 QMD
Objection, your honor.
Pipes; the only thing saving you from being on my least favorite demigods list is the fact that you have cool powers- if you call manipulation cool. You may not be obsessed with your looks and how you're dressed like more than half of average Aphrodite campers; but you're pretty boring, quite a buzkill, and somewhat unappreciative. According to a shmeck load of people, your relationship with Jason was a bit rushed. The best couples take time; Percabeth, Solangelo, Caleo, and a few others. Your relationship doesn't make sense to me other than that Zeus and Hera parody; Jason's all kingly and perfect and you're also queenly and beautiful. One of the somehow many but somewhat few differences between Zera and Jasper is that Jason didn't trick Piper into being his girlfriend; Hera did that for them.
So in conclusion; your strengths are battle prowess and 4 out of 10 badassery. I don't see much else.
Yours confusingly
QMD.
9/11/2019 c17 Guest
Your point of view is medieval.
9/11/2019 c12 Zara
Girl;
You don't know
You don't see.
9/11/2019 c10 Red Lia
#LillyAllenOctavian
8/28/2019 c25 Guest
You would do one were they find a fan fiction written by Percy on the Son of Neptune like, if he awoke early.
2/27/2019 c25 3Knights-and-Ravens
love this it is the best i want one about Percy and nico with POV from nico Percy and annabeth
10/18/2018 c25 2a-ray-of-dark-light
I loved this chapter and this series of letters, but I wish you had more of Annabeth and Reyna in here, maybe even Clarisse
6/30/2018 c25 Guest
can you do one with annabeth on how she is always wearing make-up
6/14/2018 c25 Guest
SO FUNNY!
6/14/2018 c10 Guest
Umm, Octavian doesn't destroy any camp, much less Reyna's. Sorry, was bugging me.
1/4/2018 c25 1The-Betrayed-Son-of-Hades
Solangelo is the otp(one true pair) name of Nico D'angelo and Will Solace
12/5/2017 c25 8Thrawn13
THAT. IS. AMAZHANG!
7/11/2017 c22 ewwhat
Well, I mean, technically, they weren't WRONG.
btw this is super entertaining keep it up
6/30/2017 c1 Katsuki1717
This is great. I love the idea
140 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »