for Fairy to Vampire Reboot

5/12/2016 c1 Rufael
Wow...this is awesome. so happy that Akasha is alive and well. really hated the fact that she return in the manga only to die right after. Hope you don't abandon this story :)
5/2/2015 c1 Anonymous
Just curious... When is the update? I know it's kinda late and all... Buts Seriously, when is the update? Or is the story discontinued?.. I hope not! Update Soon!
3/22/2014 c1 Guest
This is a great short story! But now that we know your not "dead" , I think it's time that we (and by we, I mean you) focus on "What! My fiance's a Vampire?" and you can expect more likes, favorites, as well as reviews.
2/28/2014 c1 nopearltea
Pretty cool story! Im glad that this is a strong Ichigo x Moka story, but them being married isnt as interesting as having the two trying to develop a relationship together leading up to bf and gf like in "my fiances a vampire" in my opion lol. Also, knowing that Ichigo killed Akua is sad cuz i like her and shes cute ( Ichigo was so badass during that fight in edolas though! Not surprising since he IS a Shinigami. Although i really dont think he had to use his mask throughout that time. Well, hope you focus on your other stories as well and update soon!
2/27/2014 c1 10ultima-owner
it's a fun crossover
2/26/2014 c1 Megadimension ForEver 01
Dude love the reboot no offense better than the old one can wait for Bleach Did and Vampire Reboot 2 of my favorite stories also dude can you do a Naruto/Dead or Alive or A Bleach/Dead or Alive Crossover