FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

10/17/2022 c2 3DaughterOfSpring
I absolutely adore this two-shot! I usually don't read AU stories, but being written by you, I just had to give it a chance. And I am glad I did. You managed to make me ugly cry and fill my heart with so so much joy and warmth in such a short amount of time, it's unreal! Thank you for this.
10/13/2022 c1 Guest
Love this the birth of a new Uchiha.
10/13/2022 c2 Guest
Love this love the new family Sasusakusara.
6/29/2022 c1 Chibi-Chan2304
I absolutely love you for this story
6/29/2022 c1 Chibi-Chan2304
Damn you I'm already crying, how dare you make such a beautiful short story
11/30/2021 c2 dadada0203
Love this story!
9/24/2021 c1 Shizuku55
no need to make cry there
5/16/2021 c2 brankili
I’m basically drowning in feels and fluff. I LOVE IT
2/3/2021 c2 Guest
It was truly beautiful. Your writing is superb, I could literally feel all the emotions the characters experienced. I loved how you explored Sasuke's absence in a modern world, and I couldn't stop thinking how it was probably the same for him in canon. Duty comes first to him, because in his mind it is the right thing to do, because he already lost so much, so Sasuke needs to protect the people he loves at all costs, even it means sacrificing his own happiness. I may not be happy with his choices but I understand the way he thinks and I know you do, too. Thanks for writing this story. Hope you are safe out there.
12/25/2020 c2 jmzala
My heart is so full, i can't take it! ! Thank you so much author dear for this wonderfully written piece of gem!
11/8/2020 c1 elleainsworth
omg i lost control of my feelings when reaching the pink hair part too precious. i can definitely use some fluff at the moment
11/7/2020 c2 LeHoney
I love this! I got emotional when Sasuke thought of how a good uncle Itachi would have been!
10/10/2020 c2 What Angry
I read this fic some days ago and I left it open at chrome cause I thought I can’t leave without leaving a review. And when I tried to write everything I felt it became hard cause I don’t it’s like I don’t have the words, or I don’t know maybe exactly how to express myself. But I will try. First thing to know is that I appreciated your fanfic a lot, I mean it. I usually got more attached to canon verse material, or even if it’s an au, one that keep the original universe. But this is so far at favorites! When I finished the first chapter I got like, hey that’s a great oneshot, I was already really happy, and then BOOOM THAT’S ONE MORE CHAPTER. I thought omg this fandom is so blessed. Your story made me feel soft and warm, and read the love between them was incredible, especially because they were apart at such important moment. I loved that you didn’t pretend it was perfect, you showed that been apart was hard, and that it hurt them, they “fight” over it, it gives that feeling of reality, and made the meeting even more emotional. I had tear on my eyes when they met again, but I have to fight them pretty hard when Sasuke met his daughter cause the way you describe it, oh my god was perfect, for me was like the universe everything stopped for that moment, deep emotional. On the second one, where you use his war traumas were good too, and Sakura’s line where she says that she wanted him, but she could handle it without him was very mature of her, I loved that conversation. It was very well written, thank you.
10/2/2020 c2 Guest
hello there deeppoeticgirl! welcome back! i miss miss miss you so much and your works. how are you this time? i hope you've been good since during the pandemic and since the last time you shared your beautiful SASUSAKU Story...
10/2/2020 c2 3KennaScripts
Super cute story! I would love to see a return of Itachi chapter. That would be nice.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »