for Young Hero

1/19 c5 selin32227
AHHHHHHH
3/8/2019 c6 SpaceAutumn
...I have to ask, when writing Ben turning in to Baby Big Chill, were you think that he would look like his kids(because I so was. I've been on a hype lately trying to find more fanfics for it.)
1/15/2019 c3 1FrozenFlames12
Rook is probably confused as hell.
1/15/2019 c2 FrozenFlames12
Poor 5 year old Ben, you monster. I still love it though, Is that wrong?
10/22/2017 c6 Roma
So cuteeee
7/15/2017 c7 Anonymous
1/31/2017 c7 13LiveWireGoth
It kind of felt like it could have been longer given the recovery phrase of the chapters after Ben's rescue but other than that I really enjoyed this.

Kevin leave Ben alone
5/17/2016 c7 Poker677
That was soooo cute. Loved the story and it had a funny ending. I wish I could read more. I would like to know what Albeto would do with the test samples.
4/5/2016 c7 horseinmyhead
Wow that was adorable
2/4/2016 c7 Guest
Omg, this was so amazing. You captured the mind of a child so well, it was incredible. I love everything about this story, and read it all at once. Thank you! 3 3 3 3
9/17/2015 c7 Elysian0729
You really are the best Ben 10 fanfic writer I've seen. While reading your stories, I feel like I'm literally watching Ben 10. And you have amazing plots too.
I wish we could see the things kept for "later", but oh well. It was great, all in all.
And, I really like Azmuth!
4/10/2015 c7 Pipe Dream
AAAAWWW
though I kinda wish we'd gotten to see some of the stuff that kept getting left until 'later', like full explanations (more specifically their reactions) and stuff cause I was sorta looking forward to it
11/11/2014 c7 1GoldenChildofApollo
SSOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEE
9/9/2014 c7 chechirecat13
i loved the story it was just soooo cute
can you do more please XDXDXDXD
9/9/2014 c1 5PurpleThorn
THIS WAS AWESOME! AND SO SO CUTE!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »