for When Winter Met Summer

7/7/2020 c32 Guest
It was really wonderful, but like what happened with their dad? Hopefully you post that sequel
4/26/2020 c12 luvnanofate
I know its an old story, but I wanted to say kudos for your portrayal of the sex scene with Lily and Ceili. Having known some victims of rape and in talking they generally do not like anything that even remotely is like violence. You have Lily giving a Hickey, put okay you probably don't know, but most rape victims would freak if you did that because even the slightest pain can trigger flashbacks to events they do not wish to remember. But outside of that, you have treated it beautifully and much closer to reality than many on this website. I believe since most writers posting here tend to be young and inexperienced, they tend to follow a certain matrix when writing sex scenes which includes massive amounts of biting, hard nipple twisting, and other things I believe they write because they believe that will get them more favs and better reviews. And I would even venture to state that most of them would not enjoy sex as how they write it. I do know of one rape victim that was into pain, but it was in dishing it out as she said men deserve it. Not anyone I would date, but I can somewhat understand why she thinks so, but I think some professional help would have a better help to her, but who am I to say. Anyway, I probably won't review many chapters since this is an old story but I think it is done very, very well. Thanks from an avid reader.
Jay
4/17/2020 c32 9Shanebilasi
Please i nee to know what happend! Please continue!
2/6/2020 c32 ZacAttackX
This was one of my favorite fan fictions. Coming back to FF and seeing writers post updates on their works is great to see!
Keep the updates coming and hopefully word count high.
12/18/2019 c32 3Mxtzy
And I'm not kidding, this is one of my favourite stories I've read. You have made us (le audience lol) fall in love with not only Elsa and Anna but with Queenie and Ceile too 3 It has been a pleasure finishing this story and I admire how you balance sexcy times and fluff perfectly to give us a wholesome story where I admire the majority of characters. I can only hope the story will be finished somewhat but even if not, I'm ecstatic at how it ended and will just dream up the ending scenarios for myself :) Again, thank you for the awesome story and I look forward to any of your work in the future!
10/24/2019 c2 YuukiAsuna-Chan
How the hell did Elsa get the Title "Ice Queen" if this is how she is? She hardly seems cold, distant or anything like what you would expect from some with such a title at a school. Hell, she is straight up friendly here, so how did she get such titles?
8/16/2019 c32 dark wolf of death
I hope you write a sequel! I love your work! This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I need to know what happens, especially with their father!
8/6/2019 c32 36NamelessSaint
Too much Celli and Lily.
7/1/2019 c1 1Auroraandthestars
im sad because I finished this in a fucking day. well more like almsot two days, but sttttttiiiilllllll.
5/30/2019 c32 1LisakomTrikru
Seriously hands down the best Elsanna fanfic I ever read! I kept making small breaks between the chapters so it wouldn't be over to fast!
4/8/2019 c32 shelby.stingfellow
yes your back so happy
4/8/2019 c32 henrytudor1701
Never make your OCs more important than the canon characters.
4/8/2019 c32 TheSnowQueenElsaOfArendelle
OH. MY. GOD. Thank you so much for coming back to finish this!
8/29/2018 c31 Fictional teddy
God! You're writing is divine. I've read this story three times now, each time hoping it would be updated. Alas, I think I'll have to accept it, this is most likely the most we will see. Even though it is unlikely, I desperately hope you write another chapter, it would mean a lot to many of us. Just know that I ADORE this story and your writing.
5/15/2018 c23 Anon lesbo
I'm sorry i didn't discover this fic sooner, and no, i am not apologizing to you, i am apologizing to myself.

In fact, i am enraged that you dare throw not one, but TWO irresistably fluffy, cute, adorkable pairings in my face! How dare you tug at my heartstrings like that! Dumnezeule!

AND WHY THE FUCK HAVE I NOT FOUND ANY FANART FOR THIS SH*T YET? THIS IS A FREAKING GOLDMINE!

Gah, ok, personal mission of mine: read more of your fanfics. Gods, ive spent every last second of the past two days reading this in my spare time, and i intend to finish reading it soon...
443 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »