for A (Fake) Psychic and a (Real) Warlock Walk Into a Bar

1/21 c1 the seaworthy muffin
No pressure or anything, since it's entirely up to you, but for what it's worth I'd devour the sequel if there ever was one! I'd give it a place in my fandom hall of honour to boot. And that is no mean feat, seeing that I've never actually watched Psych. :) But really, loved the atmosphere, that air of teasing around secrets without quite hitting it on the nail, the banter, that excitement of a first meeting- lovely and well done! The world is feeling a bit more magical today, thanks to this. 33
3/8/2020 c1 Flecher
That was so amazing! You did such a great job I loved it!
4/13/2019 c1 Guest
This is so random and yet so very necessary also you should like... make Arthur rise again in the sequel and have Gus there too...
2/7/2019 c1 Guest
This was really good. I liked how you tied in modern Merlin and Shawn.
3/11/2018 c1 Wonky Wendy
I would love to see a sequel to this! It was fabulous!
1/2/2018 c1 5Koala789
Dude, this was awesome! Great story, positively adored it. Kinda wanna see more, but it's fantastic as it is too.
8/30/2017 c1 Guest
Very cute, thanks!
6/28/2017 c1 MystiStar1
This is amazing! I love the idea of these two meeting! Would love to read more if you ever come back to this 'verse. I would imagine Shawn would fit in every magic joke just to mess with him now and one day something happens and Gus is like *scream* but Shawn is just like yeah I knew it.I love it! Thank you for posting!
2/8/2017 c1 2Killua Lawliet
please oh please oh please do a sequel
1/22/2017 c1 114CriesofCapricorn
You had Shawn's speech just right! It was like watching an episode of the show. Loved the idea of Shawn and Merlin meeting and you executed the story very well! And although, it's been about 3 years, the ending certainly makes for a great set up to a sequel! :) If you feel so inclined, you would definitely have a reader in me for it.

Excellent job with this!
9/1/2016 c1 8Golden Bearded Dragon
This was fantastic!
I loved the humor, and the ending was the best.
I really hope you write a sequel, but it's your choice. I mean, I'll only go and cry in a corner, but it's your choice if you want me to be sad. ;)
5/24/2016 c1 26Wandererzaehler
Usually I don't like reading crossovers because they always leave me with the feeling someone screwed with my head, but this was absolutely magnificent! You deserve an 'outstandingD And there were so many pineapples in it, too
4/15/2016 c1 2Indigene Syke
You know what you totally need to do right? You need to make a sequel to this fantabulous creation. Right. Now.
2/16/2016 c1 11Ectojerk
I don't know if I've reviewed this already but after rereading it for what I think is the third time, I just need to reiterate what a masterpiece this is. Merlin's character is on point, but more importantly, Shawn's is perfect, which can be hard to do. This flowed very nicely and I didn't really want it to end, but of course all good things must end. The jokes were great, too. This just makes me smile. Thank you for writing this wonderful example of a good piece of writing.
12/31/2015 c1 35WatUCWatIC
Oh, you dont know how much i love this, or how much i wish it were an actual thing that is
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »