for How to Train a Sword of Life

2/4/2021 c1 Dasgun
1/20/2021 c6 HLBRS-H
Great history
1/18/2021 c6 Guest
Great Fic. Please Update.
Gracias
11/10/2020 c6 Blue Sky
It's been 2 years. Will you ever update this again? I'll bookmark this and check every 6 months to see if this gets updated.
10/8/2020 c5 Nikkless
hope you wont add other characters from other animes keep it in Kenichi and nasuverse.
8/3/2020 c6 akashiroshi1
I just reread this story, I still liked it and would like to see it continued. The cameos in chapter 5 are interesting and I am intrigued as to whether or not they will stay cameos, have a further effect on this story in the way of a multi crossover in the future, or if they are going to be used as a base for other stories that could take place in the future of this verse you are crafting. If it is the last it would be interesting to see how the SAO and the Stargate story lines would play out with these additions. Would SAO still be a death game or would it be used to spread the knowledge of magecraft to a newer generation as compared to the apparently hidebound clocktower, would it use extraterrestial technology to make it possible? Would the knowledge of magecraft enable the stargate crew to better understand foreign technologies or would they use it to make something unique that the goauld would have no idea what to make of?
7/23/2020 c6 HungrySnack
I just found this story by 'randomly' clicking on a recent review of yours.

I know this story's probably dead, but I wanted to say thankyou for both posting and keeping this on site. I really enjoyed what you have written.
6/12/2020 c6 1Master DK
found this one again now I'm hoping you get back to it this take has a lot of potential
10/13/2019 c6 Kayen1024
Great chapter I really hope you update soon since it has been a year.
10/13/2019 c5 Kayen1024
This was nice and fun chapter especially Shirou's new friends.
10/13/2019 c4 Kayen1024
Great work I am curious about Kenichi though. Although I wonder why you stopped the story when you had so many reviews.
10/12/2019 c3 Kayen1024
Nice work.
10/12/2019 c2 Kayen1024
I wonder if young Shirou will meet Kenichi alongside Mui.
418 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »