for How to Train a Sword of Life

4/12/2017 c5 Hypothetical Spiritual Entity
Nanananananananananananananana Shirou! He already posesses a Tohno gland that'd make Batsy blush, and now he's getting the money. Hopefully, his influence will keep Kayaba from going batshit enough to get SAOing on 10000 innocent gamers. If not, well, we have our resident Batman to save the day and seduce anything with a matching pair of X chromosomes.
4/12/2017 c5 2SpaceDandyman
sweet another chapter. it was great i loved every word of it cant wait til the next chapter
4/12/2017 c5 6Fiori75
... this will not end well. But for some reason I can't stop smiling. Loved this chapter, please keep up the good work.
4/12/2017 c5 Suzululu4moe
Lol his club... alone or together they all have the potential to trigger a counter guardian being summoned to end their messes...
4/12/2017 c5 16BukkakeNoJutsu
I'm ok with more xovers
4/11/2017 c5 Greyjedi449t
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
4/11/2017 c5 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
Talk about making strong network connections!
4/11/2017 c5 ZeroNu
I like where you are going with Shiro's new sidekick's can't wait to see what they think about the Masters :)
4/11/2017 c5 1Bobboky
Very good work
4/11/2017 c5 Ezok
So we have aliens, rampant AI that like orbital strikes and the father of the virtual game industry. that sounds like the start of a joke. Did I get all of those correctly?
4/11/2017 c5 Star Iron
It's not an entirely uncommon idea but it is AWESOME that you're taking the chance to explore the idea of Shirou modelling his aspirations after a comic book hero. The only thing that bummed me out about this chapter was seeing the initial 2014 Publish Date.
4/11/2017 c5 gamerman125
okay folks lets play the name game you get a cookie for each one you get right i get the world for each one you get wrong
4/11/2017 c5 The Elemental King of Hell
So did you plan to add Sao beforehand when you started this or did it just come too you?
4/11/2017 c5 9melkun
Nice chap! I like how Ryosanpaku masters are gently guiding Shirou on how to approach his dreams. The 'crossover' characters were a surprise.
4/11/2017 c5 3Mrcrazyman94
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting this at all. for now I have mix feelings about this chapater, nothing bad I can assure you but I still can't set my feelings straight about this. For now I'll just say that I am excited for future chapter and wish you the best of luck.
419 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »