FanFiction.Net
for How to Train a Sword of Life

4/11/2017 c5 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
Talk about making strong network connections!
4/11/2017 c5 ZeroNu
I like where you are going with Shiro's new sidekick's can't wait to see what they think about the Masters :)
4/11/2017 c5 1Bobboky
Very good work
4/11/2017 c5 Ezok
So we have aliens, rampant AI that like orbital strikes and the father of the virtual game industry. that sounds like the start of a joke. Did I get all of those correctly?
4/11/2017 c5 Star Iron
It's not an entirely uncommon idea but it is AWESOME that you're taking the chance to explore the idea of Shirou modelling his aspirations after a comic book hero. The only thing that bummed me out about this chapter was seeing the initial 2014 Publish Date.
4/11/2017 c5 gamerman125
okay folks lets play the name game you get a cookie for each one you get right i get the world for each one you get wrong
4/11/2017 c5 The Elemental King of Hell
So did you plan to add Sao beforehand when you started this or did it just come too you?
4/11/2017 c5 9melkun
Nice chap! I like how Ryosanpaku masters are gently guiding Shirou on how to approach his dreams. The 'crossover' characters were a surprise.
4/11/2017 c5 3Mrcrazyman94
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting this at all. for now I have mix feelings about this chapater, nothing bad I can assure you but I still can't set my feelings straight about this. For now I'll just say that I am excited for future chapter and wish you the best of luck.
4/11/2017 c5 1raigalcc
I think Apachai and Elder would be all in for this lol
4/11/2017 c5 B312
How many goddamned crossovers is this thing? Not that I have a problem with it, in fact it provokes very interesting plot lines to see Shirou befriending the Future Creator of a Death World and SG-1's very own Samantha Carter, but jeez, what's next? Goddamn Buffy?
4/11/2017 c5 Ankei-Kurai
It's really good! But you kept putting the name Kenchi for Koiso Kenji, and I couldn't tell if he was there watching the fight or fighting too.
4/11/2017 c5 xbox432
Ok, Akihiko and Kenji are pretty cool characters to introduce. But you actually added Samantha Carter! :D Oh, that just made my day. That woman's usefulness and intellect were really underrated in the show, can't wait to see if/how you have their friendship/partnership go. And Shirou's wariness of her... looks like Miu has left an impression on him. :P

...Is Shirou gonna have to fight space snakes?

On a side note, curious to see if Akihiko goes all homicidal in your story if if being antiquated with Shirou will steer him away from such thoughts.
4/11/2017 c5 BLADE OF ILLUSIONS
each chapter you upload are great, Im a little dissapionted thatr they are so short but considering that they are all good chapters dont pay attention to that part,
please update soon
4/11/2017 c5 Server lock
Sao eh, as long as it doesn't interfere with the story heavily and is just a minor cameo it should be fine. Impressive, but most people don't really consider batman a hero, he has the money to really help out the city, and none of the villain that appear are strong enough to pose a genuine threat if he armed the police. A cynical professor of mine told me this, and regretfully I agree that how Batman goes about doing things isn't the best.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »