FanFiction.Net
for How to Train a Sword of Life

11/12/2016 c3 daimahou
It's alive!

.. Now to re-read the story.

Well, this chapter has more grammar mistakes than the others. (mage craft should be magecraft etc)

Origin, hmmm, at least Shirou doesn't know it, right? Otherwise it would be a different chapter.

One of the things Akisame is likely to know is "Breathing and Walking" (pranayama), at least he would know it that way, as I think every martial artist would use it in varying amounts.
11/12/2016 c3 nimb09
I cant wait until archer see how ghis version of him turn out. I really love the pacing and interaction of thid chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
11/12/2016 c3 Ressan
Great to see this back.
11/12/2016 c3 4SoralTheSol
HOLY SHIT IT UPDATED! I am rwally happy to see this continue as ot had some of the best potential I have ever seen.
11/12/2016 c3 3Sajuuk
hello lol
good chapter
also please think to had training in battle magic for shirou since he is a word avatar
go also see some ideas about sword magic in coran magwha if you want or how cultivate a magic body for battle
i hope to read the next chapter soon
also please tell us that shirou will find love in the future
by
sajuuk
11/12/2016 c3 Seijiri
Good to have you back. Will Shiro be taking the place if Kenichi? Are the masters located in Fuyuki? Are we gonna get Grail War shennanigans from the masters?
11/12/2016 c3 LeCritique
This is...surprisingly a good cross.

But be warned, this could easily turn into one of those 'training fics'.

Many chapters of only training...without end...or plot...
11/12/2016 c3 traveller4chaos
Great story so far. I'm suprise forging was not even considered, since shigure also knows how to forge. Can't wait for the next chapter
11/12/2016 c3 1BloodWolf752
Its interesting to see the butterfly effect this is going to have later on with the Grail War.
In the canon story, Shirou's unskilled, (can't even get his circuits to activate) and a bit of an idiot at times (tackling Saber out of the way and taking a hit from Hercules is just one of many examples)
However here, Shirou's going to be much more skilled and capable when the War comes around. It's going to be interesting to see how that changes things.
11/12/2016 c3 4Xahn777
I had forgotten all about this one. Glad to see it's still alive!
11/12/2016 c3 nitwit2
still well written and i am glad you aren't rushing through the introductions like some people do
11/12/2016 c1 Guest
Finally a new chapter it was great
11/12/2016 c3 Dp11
I did not expect this story to be active, welcome back. So what are the chances of Shigure and Shirou getting together?
11/12/2016 c3 Hashirama 1710
yay a new update
11/12/2016 c3 MarkAntimony
Great crossover, great premise. Please continue this, if you have the time.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »