for How to Train a Sword of Life

10/12/2019 c2 Kayen1024
I wonder if young Shirou will meet Kenichi alongside Mui.
10/12/2019 c1 Kayen1024
Interesting work
10/3/2019 c5 ZooFan
Hey just wanted to check in and see if your doing alright, you know to make sure your not seriously hurt or anything. It totally fine that you haven’t been updating by the way, I get it normal life takes priority above all else. Plus since you’ve gotten into Fate/GO I can sorta guess why you’d be distracted, especially if you’ve seen the shirou marumane. Bet that gives you ideas doesn’t it. Anyway hope you message me saying you’ve been alright that’s all I want to hear and I guess I’ll say this again but your story is really great and I wish their were more like it out their.
9/30/2019 c6 4Ikousetsu
So I just found this story and I have to say that I do find it interesting. Even though I do not know much other the other crossover. I will learn along the way :)

#followed
7/24/2019 c6 TheChoZenFive
Won't take over a year, huh?
7/24/2019 c1 TheChoZenFive
To: Nickless
How about some constructive criticism, instead of whatever negative thing you're doing.
A suggestion.
6/29/2019 c6 Nikkless
Samantha CarterStargate
Koiso KenjiSummer wars
kayaba akihikoSword Art Online
why add these characters?
6/29/2019 c6 Nikkless
hope you wont add other characters from other animes keep it in Kenichi and nasuverse.
6/29/2019 c5 Nikkless
dont really like how you made Furinji able to use magic. its not bad if he has access to his circuits but really dont like if he can use it very well.
6/29/2019 c5 Nikkless
shigure was about 23 to 25 in the anime
6/29/2019 c4 Nikkless
and have him take up archery
6/29/2019 c4 Nikkless
hope shirou would still have UBW but with different aria
6/29/2019 c1 Nikkless
hope the strory takes place after the grail war
4/10/2019 c3 altron15
I really liked this chapter, I can't wait for the next one, when are you going to upload it?, it's nearly for our yearly update.

Your fic is very great and I really want to see it continue, please.
3/21/2019 c3 Jose19
Shirou might get stronger in the Martial arts with the masters but his true skill lies with weapons.
419 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »