FanFiction.Net
for How to Train a Sword of Life

4/23/2014 c2 overlord7
So shirou is learning how to consciously replicate skills already. Nice.
4/23/2014 c2 dalulzing
While I get that Rouzanpaku teaches martial arts as a way to save and Shirou wishes to be a hero; the concept of a sword of life is a contradiction. The sword is one of if not the first weapon desgined with the sole purpose of killing others. It can and was used to save lives, but the sei philosiphy of never killing will not work here. I hope you have a plan to make Shirou accept that eventuality.
4/23/2014 c2 Piterio
Another awesome chapter. The only particular thing I disliked is Shirou copying skill. At this point it's to out of place and somewhat way to cheat of an ability. I discuss that more in the PM. Loved reading it.
4/23/2014 c2 4SoralTheSol
I like this fic. It is obvious that the quality will be good. I hope to see more.
4/23/2014 c2 10granasaber master
Not bad hoping to see where this going and you misspelled Miu's name several times.
4/23/2014 c2 9melkun
love the chapter and the direction of the story so far
already waiting for the next chapter (no presures xD)
4/23/2014 c2 1cj1of4
Nice, although I bet Yami's armed division will be drooling over Shirou and attempting to kidnap him if they ever learn about UBW!
4/23/2014 c2 TheFoxsCloak
Nice to see this updated. Though, her name is Miu in every version I've seen, just FYI.
4/23/2014 c2 5Orchamus
Ma, that was rather touching the way the Elder decided to help Kiritsugu after hearing his tale of woe. Shirou seems to very much so enjoy being at Ryouzanpaku, and here's to hoping that training there can help him overcome some of his more foolish tendencies.
4/23/2014 c2 fellow
Cute interaction.
4/23/2014 c1 8DarkAkatsuk1
Wow. Much potential. So like. Very approve. Such attention.

I like. I demand next chapter!
4/18/2014 c1 6Lucem Yoru
Well this is interesting, I'm curious to see how you're going to mix the two worlds in question and how it will affect the characters.
4/13/2014 c1 gonefromthissite01235344256347
More please
4/9/2014 c1 Kroz Phantomville
Very interesting start. Hope to see more.
4/8/2014 c1 9melkun
wow!
I haven't see yet a story fsnxkenichi, but I always wanted!
hope you continue with it! I would be waiting with anticipation!
also, love the chapter, the personalitys of the characters are so well presented.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »