FanFiction.Net
for How to Train a Sword of Life

5/19/2018 c4 Star Iron
That is awesome! I hadn't realized that I was enjoying several stories from a single married couple. I'm happy to know that fiction is a shared interest of you two. Please thank your wife for the hours of entertainment.
5/19/2018 c6 Flashfyre12
I lol'd at Shigure not even talking and being understood
5/19/2018 c6 Neema Amiry
nice
5/19/2018 c6 Treant Balewood
Very much enjoying this, Thanks for Writing! ShigureXShirou have a fun dynamic I like it.
5/19/2018 c6 9melkun
Good chapter!
It's nice that you're still writing, and I hope to read more of it.
5/19/2018 c6 Masterx01
It lives!

It has been a while since i read the last chapter... good seeing once again.

Now, talking about the chapter... i think the fighting scene could use more show than tell. When you set a good sequence of strikes and talk a bit about how 2 or more people fight, you give the readers a good base to fill the scene for themselves when you just tell them '...and the two fighters keep exchanging blows alternating between attack and defese...' or something along those lines. When you dont, its pretty hard to imaginate what they are doing when you just tell that kind of things. For my part i was having a hard time picturing some parts of that spar.

I think you should work a little more on them so they would be more clearer.
5/19/2018 c6 Battlesny
that scene at the end was hilarious. not a single word on Shigure's side of the conversation till the end.
5/19/2018 c6 1SentinalSlice
I love the conversation at the end it hilarious. I hope we see some Shirou get older, because as much as I like chibi Shirou, it gets a bit weird when you picture elementary school aged kids doing all of this stuff even if there are kids with that level of dedication IRL. Is Shirou's memory place actually his reality marble?Anyways, keep up the great work!
5/19/2018 c6 Biblio388
Short chapter, but they are very interesting. I get pulled in every time I see this get updated. Think this is the third time I have read through the story.
5/19/2018 c6 Dauntes
Wow! Nice to see a new chapter of this, it was really enjoyable. Definitely looking forward to more. Thanks! :)
5/19/2018 c6 8Jebest4781
looks well here
5/19/2018 c6 Guest
Question, will shirou be his limited/zero self and/or know about his possible blood relation with muramasa later in the story?
5/19/2018 c6 16BukkakeNoJutsu
Great to see more shirou/shigure interactions
5/19/2018 c6 altron15
I loved it, please continue the good work, I really love this fic. thanks for udating
5/19/2018 c6 Suzululu4moe
Magical girls nice.

Hmm I wonder if Ma knows any kinda Taoist exorcism that don’t require magecraft to function.
428 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »