for In the Shadow of a Reaper

4/9/2019 c4 Guest
Drive cores don't get depleted. Nice author fiat... Lol terrible
6/2/2016 c1 4Werebane
Citadel FTL can cover 15LY in just over a day - 40LY is way to little to be six months of travel; and if you think about it this makes sense. During the Mass Effect games, you don't spend months between systems when you're traveling off the relay network.
12/14/2015 c1 Arlen
I thoroughly enjoyed all 7 chapters. As a fan of both B5 & ME, I'd love to read more...any chance you're going to add to your work here?
3/11/2015 c7 5Barbarossa Rotbart
Interesting story, but it seems that you paired Shepard with Garrus. That's the only thing I do not like. She should be with Liara.
12/9/2014 c7 YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING
interesting
11/2/2014 c2 Justfilwt
Oh my.. Unbelievable... This is totally something that would happen to Zathras!
You're amazing writer!
I like your story a lot! Thanks for writing it.
8/7/2014 c2 14Celestia's Paladin
Wait... can the Normandy even fit inside B5?
8/3/2014 c7 mordreek
Allo, It's me again. As a fan of both ME and Babylon 5, I have to give this 2 thumbs up. You have clearly put alot of thought and effort into working the tech angle. I look forward to the next installment. I feel bad for Vir, he was always one of my favs and now he basically has a bounty on his head.
7/29/2014 c7 3skywiseskychan
Now that is some fun extrapolation. What happens to all the others, their need to grow food and all. On earth most ancient sailing ships could start a farm if necessary but would we still have viable and varried seed stock on ships in space to guard against that same need. Would the few kilo's it would take be worth it to bean counters and crews?
7/22/2014 c7 aDarkOne
Of course there are all the Quarians (and their soon to be empty bellies) at Earth to consider too.
7/21/2014 c6 skywiseskychan
I wasn't expecting to see you go back to the others. I'm now curious to see how this is going to turn out.
7/19/2014 c6 JackMatrix
I like this story so far, my only problem is that eezo is not consumed as fuel, Nor is the eezo core used for power generation. Power comes from H3 fussion reactors. The eezo core is just used to lower the ships mass. Just my input.
6/26/2014 c5 skywiseskychan
ooh things are getting more interesting and exciting. I'm glad to see this continuing. I'm still rewatching B5 and am mid season 3. As for loosing nosy reporters on the universe I say, go for it, lets let the galaxy burn!
6/22/2014 c5 aDarkOne
I want to hear what happened to organic Harbinger.
6/22/2014 c5 8nobodez
Good chapter, and we get to see more of what's happening back in the old universe. Looking forward to more.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »