for In the Shadow of a Reaper

3/11/2014 c3 8nobodez
Could use a section break or two, but otherwise, excellent chapter. I'd love for the ME folks to get some hints on non-Eezo technologies, though the linking of the two universes seems rather ominous, especially after Zathras played his part in things.
3/11/2014 c3 21edboy4926
Good chapter.
Great Kosh is up to his stupid reasons, again.
3/11/2014 c3 jeremy hollis
Sorry to say how the shadow were find and the actions of morden are a bit weak
we are talkng about a guy who has with the shadows manuiplate the most powerful races between to do there bidding with ease and the shadows hiding from everyone who have telepathy for centries hard to see them doing this

and found a shadow by stumbling on it vega could not plus is see through a shadow cloaks
there is a big different between cerbreous cloaks and shdaows cloaks one you can see the outline of the other you need a)tellapthy or B) specalized euipemt C) they let you see them.

nitpick why is everyone impress with ME tech because other than been shiny and been reaper tech is not impressive with or without the magic reaper space dust

The bab 5 people have Phased plasma gun as in small ball of hot plasma in magnitic field as standard euipment with body amnor to design to protect them from such weapons
(note: Garibaldi is the station secty chief police level equipment with milatry stuff for swat type situation.)
laser sniper rifles
personal cloaking in very limit access
shipbased lasers/plasma weapons, non-reaper tech gavity planting, sensers
armour to stop kilton to megaton level of damages
better point defence to in interpetors stopping missles slugs and plasma
Earth allance have the e-web sheilds
thats for the humans
and most important real experiance in facing a truely advance ruthless enemy in the Earth–Minbari War

reapers indocication vs shadows manuiplate your sevants are lol
reapers big guns vs vorlons big guns is it tuesday, reapers lose
Bab5 and others wanabe vorlons
3/11/2014 c3 10Sora with an S
I get that the point of Mass-Effect based technology is to make you reliant on it, but really, Kosh, how bad can eezo construction techniques be?
3/5/2014 c2 Inoeth
Interesting and amusing. Just the act of killing that shadow and injuring Morden would have huge rippling effects on the B5 TL, not even getting into the potential for B5 to start integrating ME tech (if the material needed to create ME fields even exist in this universe).

I also wonder and even worry about the Vorlon's reaction to these 'intruders' to the circle- depending on how they see them. Even though they are potentially against the shadows, bringing in ME tech in a galaxy whose technology has been controlled and in many ways possibly even limited by the Vorlons, brings in an element of chaos that the Vorlons may not like...

In any case, i'm glad I found this story and look forward to future updates and seeing where it goes and how epic it may become.
3/5/2014 c2 aDarkOne
Harbinger the angry, confused, super Leviathan (I'm guessing).

The ME races were apparently spared (further) genocide, but with the Mass Relays gone galactic civilization has still been effectively destroyed (and there is a very large fleet of alien vessels stranded in Earth's solar system).
3/4/2014 c2 9Robo Reader 21
Nice one Vega. Wonder if Chakwas can study the body.

EDI showing him her recorded memory, though interesting, was likewhy exactly? The doctor just asked her if they treated her differently. The Normandy treats her no differently than they would themselves. That's a good answer.

O-Kay. A twist on the green ending. I, myself, prefer synthesis since I grew up with Beast Wars and Beast Machines Transformers, and it reminds me of the ending of the latter. Though not as well written. Seriously, they needed more time to flesh out the choices since that's their intended ending. Here...not exactly looking pleasant.
3/4/2014 c1 Robo Reader 21
Don't know anything about Babylon 5 -gotta rectify that- but this looks good. Their individual situation played out very realistic.

Few small things to bring up. First off, Garrus, Liara and the rest of the alien crew all speak their native language when they talk. Its because of the sub-dermal translators that we hear english. Ivanova doesn't have that so she shouldn't hear english.

Second, forty light-years from Earth is a six month trip for the Normandy? We learned in the first game that commercial transports take about a days cruise to travel 12 light-years. The Normandy, with the Tantalus II drive core and built for speed, could make that trip in around a day.

Lets see whose faster.
3/4/2014 c2 10Sora with an S
Having no Dextro species on Babylon 5 can't be good for Tali and Guarrus: No dextro food.
Vega managed to kill a Shadow? Well, I guess he has experience fighting cloaked troops...
And you have a weird version of the Synthesis ending that has no synthetics after the event. I think the Catalyst would approve, actually.
3/4/2014 c2 21edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
3/4/2014 c2 3skywiseskychan
I don't know that I would use season 1 charichterizations. They really were feeling their way into things until season 2. Watching the first season is kind of painful at times, but great fun at others. Once they get full swing into plot its just wonderful.

As for this, poor little shadow, looks sort of like a collector drone doesn't it.
3/4/2014 c2 8nobodez
The Green Wave, perhaps not the best solution to the problem, especially considering the source of the catalyzing agent (Zarthas that is, rather than Shepard).
3/4/2014 c2 1Valikdu
The plot thickens...
3/4/2014 c2 2Reven207
Wait, did Zathras just create Synthesis? Which Zathras was it? After all there are 10 of him...
3/4/2014 c2 1AdAstridPerAspera
Interesting. Very much so.
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »