for Is This a Ghost Rider?

3/13 c3 1Bryanprime917207
Alright everyone, I'm posting stories again on this account, there's an update for this story in the author's note, I hope you will also check out the new story.
2/21 c1 Bryanprime917207
I will be redoing this soon don't worry guys
8/26/2016 c3 1Red the Pokemon Master
Come back!
5/13/2016 c3 Guest
Good thing you stopped writing. Stories this short aren't any normal stories but children's short stories.. That's basically what this is btw. Well cya hope you get better next time. If not I'll make sure to avoid the profile. Just because every reader does that to actually "find" a decent story p.
5/11/2016 c1 1Bryanprime917207
yo, everyone, this is thebossman207. i forgot my password (again) and this is my new account. I will be posting new chapters of this story soon. I love the reviews ive been getting, thanks!
8/14/2015 c3 Guest
I don't like it... I LOVE IT! :D

From:Christopherprime 22
7/14/2015 c3 7Myra the Dovahkiin
9/7/2014 c3 ksebala1
Update please also you need to make the chapters longer
7/11/2014 c3 Lewamus Prime
Well even so in some next chapter I was thinking that Kyoko ,Chris,Sarasvati,sera and haruna will give Thomas some feelings, respect , care , and kind even they might have a crush on him so even Thomas is a nice guy and not a perv Eu see him as an another Big brother in japanese Onii-chan and when he enter ghost rider I Think Kyoko ,Chris,Sarasvati sera , haruna , and ayumu will be scared of him except Eu who will be surprise even Thomas can stop sera and haurna from fighting and if you want to know happen you can go to Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? wiki to finds some episodes or light novel volume with there chapters and if you want to look at there manga if you read some of ghost rider and some list of his enemies like The Scarecrow (not from batman),The Orb , Centurius , Lilith ,Vengeance ,Blackout and Deathwatch ,Zarathos ,Blackheart ,Zadkiel and finally Mephisto but still if you don't know them you can look at the wiki or google and type the-top-10-villains-of-ghost-rider

and I hope you understand that I know That he have the same power as ghost rider but still i add some extra but not a lot even I analyze some of ghost rider's power Even i'm still thinking he should have a harem and in the mean time here the power list if you don't get it look in google and type powerlisting wiki and type ghost rider to see what more power he had.

The user possesses absolute immortality, unable to die, get sick, or be permanently wounded. Any injuries the user suffers immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely deleted, even if the user is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternatively, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, nor can they die of any natural causes.

The users can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself.

Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact instead or cause instant death, possibly even for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.

and sense sins because The user is capable of sensing the sins of others, able to determine when someone is sinful and/or are committing sins in a specific location. At times, this extends to seeing the names and past life of those who's faces the user sees.

User is able to use the evil eye to inflict harm on anyone the chooses just by gazing on them, some users are able to affect inanimate objects with this power.

The user can turn hell-fire into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:

Animating the hell-fire for various purposes.
Appendages
Elemental Blade Construction
Natural Weaponry
Ergokinetic Claws
4/5/2014 c3 HeroBladeRiyet
Well you got the potential
3/2/2014 c1 1Diabetic-Disaster 01
the idea has promise. Kinda wish the chapter was longer lol but I'm very interested to see which direction you go with this. I'll be keeping an eye on it haha

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service