for Past Returns

6/13/2014 c4 15TheHamsterInMyMind
AWW! I adore this little family unit you've established - how they are always there for each other, how they communicate - verbally and otherwise, how they've grown to love AND trust each other. *sighs happily*
6/12/2014 c4 252SassyRaydorGirl
Rusty deserves so much more then Sharon bloody Beck and at least he's found that with Sharon and Andrea...I'm glad everything turned out well in the end. It took a lot of control on Sharon's part not to lose it with Rusty's Mom...not sure I could have. What a great story...can't wait for your next one...thanks :)
6/9/2014 c4 51defyingnormalcy
Bravo! What a wonderful finale to a fabulous fic. I love that, despite the hurt and trauma that the three of them have been through, they remain a caring, loving, and supportive family to one another. Well done. :)
6/8/2014 c4 CreoleGurl
Really great story! Thanks for sharing.
6/8/2014 c3 252SassyRaydorGirl
Sharon Beck...I will never like that woman. She could have at least been gracious considering she was in Sharon's home. Fabulous update :)
6/5/2014 c3 CreoleGurl
A great chapter. I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
6/5/2014 c3 51defyingnormalcy
So much pain for this beautiful, burgeoning family in this chapter. But you handled the situation (and the subsequent characters' reactions) so perfectly. I love that Andrea and Sharon are silently but strongly supportive of one another and of Rusty throughout the interaction with Sharon Beck. I can't wait to see where you take this, and the characters, next. Well done!
5/1/2014 c2 23SChimes
Really enjoying this story. Very true to character and engaging, of course the plot has me hooked. Can't wait to see more :) thanks for sharing!
4/30/2014 c2 CreoleGurl
I'm loving the emotional depths here. Thank you for sharing.
4/30/2014 c2 51defyingnormalcy
I'm so excited to see an update on this fic. My heart just shattered for poor Rusty during his dinner with both Sharons, I could totally feel his anxiety and pain. Andrea is such a thoughtful and supportive partner, it's amazing to see Sharon have that love and support unconditionally especially during such an emotionally difficult time. I can't wait to see where you take this next.
4/30/2014 c2 252SassyRaydorGirl
I can certainly see why our Sharon doesn't like Rusty's Mom...she's not exactly the most loving woman. I'm glad she has Andrea helping her through :)
3/1/2014 c1 15TheHamsterInMyMind
Aww... This story is already tugging at my heartstrings so badly. On the one hand - I want everything to work out, and I want everyone, even Sharon Beck, to be happy, healthy, and safe. I am glad you emphasized right off the bat in this first chapter that this entire process will have to focus on Rusty and his needs and wants. I'm glad the fact that he's nearing independence (18) is in play here and offers more flexibility about where they will be going with everything.

That said, my HEART. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of this story and where you will go with it.

Oh, and I almost forgot! How could I forget? I absolutely Andrea, and how she's there as support for both Sharon and Rusty - this little family unit is one that I want to see continue. :)
3/1/2014 c1 252SassyRaydorGirl
Oooooh I love it. Andrea and Sharon aaahhhhh, my second favourite couple :D
3/1/2014 c1 CreoleGurl
I'm enjoying this story is developing. Thanks for sharing.
3/1/2014 c1 51defyingnormalcy
I am SO excited that you started posting this. I can't wait to see how this all plays out and how Andrea and Sharon will be there for Rusty and how this might affect their relationship. Congrats on getting the first chapter posted! :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »