for Black and White

4/4/2016 c12 Bragation
I'm sad this fic is over... so many interesting characters, so many breathtaking moments !
4/1/2016 c5 5I should be studying right now
I like that you gave Yusuf a bigger role and made him more than just a background chemist. What I'm really curious about through is how Ariadne is doing.
4/1/2016 c4 I should be studying right now
Using a maze based off a real city, now that's risky. Ariadne posing as a housekeeper seems more risky. But picturing Ariadne in a maids outfit, I don't mind. Yusuf however... I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

It's hard to write about Arthurs thoughts on Ariadne without going too out of character but you pulled it off. I also appreciate that Ariadne is not crazy over him.

I see a snooping opportunity coming up but I'm afraid Mirandas gonna come back because she forgot her purse or something.
4/1/2016 c3 I should be studying right now
"You might dislodge the stick up your arse."

God I love Eames. And COBOL has no chill. And yay, Gotham! It would be funny if Bane, John or the Scarecrow showed up.
4/1/2016 c2 I should be studying right now
First off, I appreciate that you got the name of Saitos company and Ariadnes school right. You did your inception homework I see.

I never pictured Ariadne working as a teachers assistant but I guess that makes sense. In most fics, Ariadne is usually excited about getting back in the field and I liked that you made her treat Arthur more hostilely when he came asking for her help. He must not be able to find another architect or he wouldn't ask her.

Good chapter.
4/1/2016 c1 I should be studying right now
Seeing there was an injured person, I was hoping it wasn't Ariadne and I'm glad it isn't. I want to know who this man is that they're trying to save and why other people would rather have him dead. And what does Eames mean when he says, "Not after her"? Can't wait to click the next chapter!
1/6/2016 c12 11hey y'all watch this
In the last chapters, Yusuf had been kidnapped. In the end of this chapter, he is back. This didn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm loving this story so far, and I would love to see its continuation.

-hey
12/22/2015 c12 Bragation
Excellent as always, but WHEN DO WE SEE BATMAN ?
12/3/2015 c8 Bragation
I love this fanfiction so much ! This is very realistic, I really feel like if I was in Inception's characters head. Mixing up two Nolan's movies was a great idea, I really crave to know what is going to happen next. So sad only a few people have reviewed this fanfic.
8/14/2015 c11 jules
omg I love it! please continue writing, this is such a cruel place to leave me hanging! great story!
2/24/2015 c5 primadea
Seamless. Great.
2/24/2015 c4 primadea
3 really like it.
2/24/2015 c3 primadea
Nice long chapter, what can I say, I am hooked
2/24/2015 c2 primadea
OK love the international feel, BUT and there is a but, the jumping from flashback to present, I am not so keen on , but that's just me. other then that, again great description, great dialogue, still getting my money's worth. :)
2/24/2015 c1 primadea
Ok jump in the action right away, Love it. I love the descriptions, love the way the chapter looks, how it feels. and most of all the dialogues are nice, well played out.

A for effort and a 10 for dismount. Not asking for my money back, yet.
26 Page 1 2 Next »