for Sly Cooper in: Confused at the Clocktower

This story is awesome.
1/19/2020 c1 Miss Tallwyn
Wow, i love
8/2/2018 c1 Josh Hodgkins
Damn this was hot, but the spelling and grammar needs improvement
12/26/2017 c1 Guest
There are a few typos, but other than that, it is quite goos
8/6/2016 c1 Auntjamima
The entire sex scene was strictly platonic. 20/Batman
12/2/2015 c1 1GhostlyRabbit
that was a great story. X3
felt a little awkward reading it,but it was good :)
i really love this pairing. 3
im really glad you made this fanfic. cause i can never find any sly x tennesse fanfics so this was a good opportunity to read one. 3
thanks for making it ouo
i hope you make more sly/tennessee in the future uwu
also the story was really greatly written,good job
accept for a few mess up in the words,but its fine really XD
cause i mess up on words like all the time,so who am i to talk.
8/10/2015 c1 memefuck
fucking hotttt AAAAAa i cream hard
5/28/2015 c1 5MidnightArcher147
I find this story quite interesting. I play the Sly games all the time with my brother and I ended up becoming really curious about stories like these. Thanks for posting it. Reading it was quite fun in my opinion and I keep finding myself wanting to read it over and over again. Really great story I really hope you can write more like these its interesting.
10/25/2014 c1 Anonymous
This would be a good story but you really have to slow down and correct all the spelling errors. It ruins the story a bit.
7/2/2014 c1 Guest
You should make this a comic book
5/2/2014 c1 11Remedy's Melody 109
Intense
4/18/2014 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
this could use some work but FINALLY! SOME COOPER SLASH!
3/6/2014 c1 Guest
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT IS JUST SO GAY AND THEN THEIRS THE POSIBILITIE YOU'RE GAY
3/2/2014 c1 9Nastra1991
Wow, um...there were a few grammatical errors in your story, be careful with that. I actually don't mind yaoi stories but I wasn't wild about him having sex with his ancestor, it's just weird to me, but I read this out of curiosity and wanted to give support and feedback. In general, the story was decent. I wish you the best for your future Sly Cooper stories.
3/2/2014 c1 2Raccoonus
This is my very first story ever. I love the Sly Games, and I think this story turned out all right. Let me know if you have some feedback, I'd appriciate it.