for Tales at the Inn

8/16/2017 c2 4Reader-anonymous-writer
Amusing. Thank you.
11/9/2014 c2 12excessivelyperky
Darn, I was hoping the really large fellow was Tusk-a-nini from the Phule's Company series (the first two are brilliant, the third is ok, and the rest are *meh*, but it's a lovely universe...).
11/9/2014 c1 excessivelyperky
What a delightful beginning; I am one of those few people who is quite intrigued by Varys (one notes that people who treated him like an actual person generally survived in Martin's books. Given the high body count in them, I suspect this is not a coincidence).

But there is so much about him we don't know, and that I would like to.
3/10/2014 c2 23Dance of the Dead
Awwwwsome chapter.
I loved reading every second of it and I am looking forward to sharing some ideas on crazy shenanigans!
Great to see Vincent up to his usual criminal ways *grins*
And it is so, so ace to see Zak and Gaak getting in on the fun as well.
I'm eager to read what happens next and how Varys and Snape cope with it all!
:D
3/2/2014 c1 Dance of the Dead
Oh what a little gem of fun!
I am so happy that you've decided to put up tales from The Inn of All Locations on here, they are a wonderful little treasure and I really do hope that you post more of them in the future.
As for this one I am loving the little interactions between the characters, though I have biased leanings towards Varys of course and I cannot wait to see the wonderful things that the four of them get up too (Especially seeing what Siskin and Kalli have stored in their devious minds)
I look forward to reading many, many updates though, whatever form they come in.
:D