for Fate Revelation Online: Mind Games

7/23/2020 c3 aldojuhansifa
Please, update this, this is a really spin-off
The mc is a really good character
Really like this fic
10/26/2019 c3 Bibliophage1024
Okay, given how long it's been since the last update, and the shape of the cliffhanger here, I've come to the conclusion that the SI put his real body into shock with information overload and died of a heart attack.
10/26/2019 c1 Bibliophage1024
I really liked the way you portrayed Kayaba's speech here. The way it sounds like cliche poorly translated Japanese, because it IS poorly translated Japanese. It really sells the image that the SI can only sort of understand people.
9/15/2017 c2 Guest
This is hilarious. I hope you'll continue it one day.
10/15/2016 c3 Guest
And I checked the update and publish date... really hope you continue this, it was about to get really interesting. Was the beep-beep from the protagonist becoming aware of the hospital? If so that is interesting...
10/15/2016 c2 Guest
So he hit the jackpot on the System Bonus with being very naturally talented with runes? Good for him.
10/15/2016 c1 Guest
The switched around words to represent the protagonist's inability to understand Japanese is a clever device. I think you got it just write, any more and it would be too annoying to read, any less and it would be too easy to miss. Your protagonist still seems a tad under-characterized, but this is just the first chapter that I am on, so I am sure we will get plenty of character development.
4/7/2016 c3 1I Before A Except After K
You have a continuity error in this chapter. You show the protagonist as being a member of the ALF guild, yet you mention that guild functionality has not been implemented yet while talking about Diabel, whom the protagonist is only aware of because of his guild.
4/7/2016 c1 I Before A Except After K
Hate to be "that guy", but there isn't a kanji for the word "coffee". They write that out in katakana. It's one of the many English words that Japanese borrows. The protagonist's ability to mostly understand Kayaba's speech, but not know such a simple word strikes me as odd.
8/4/2015 c3 3skywiseskychan
Heh, congratulations mind mage, you have gained 10 levels, oh, and almost killed yourself too. Maybe you'll change your opinion on just what it can do with your head when you wake up!
7/29/2015 c3 MissGardenia
Oh hey, glad to see this get an update.

Heh, various call forwards to things we know from the main fic will eventually start making it in. Though...actually one thing is wrong there. Mobs *should* already take damage from weakspots, that's present even in canon. Asuna basically crit strikes every attack when they go bee hunting because of her accuracy.

Continuity issue: The protagonist is in ALF, which is identified as a Guild already (I honestly can't remember if daniel changed it so that guilds were available on Floor 1 unlike canon but I don't think so). But then the protagonist comments below on how Diabel would end up leading a guild "if the functionality was patched in", implying it's not there still. So...which is it?

Busted italics tags at the beep...beep

And yes, Magecraft truly is walking with death. Experimentation is dangerous!
7/24/2015 c3 greymouser
Well congrats for killing yourself. :')
7/24/2015 c3 Sorrowful Stone
Awesome to see this back.
6/13/2014 c2 1OoOXylionOoO
Well what a coward.
4/15/2014 c2 10wdango
Holy shit. Was that a NotW reference? Very troperrific.
20 Page 1 2 Next »