for A Man of Iron

3/5/2014 c2 dannyedi
Like it so far :D keep up the good work. I like the interaction between the King and Tony, and Tony knows the game of intrigue. So will the sunstone be like gunpowder and muskets? but rather using lead balls, this uses silver. This will be some expansive bullets :D

Can't wait for more.
3/5/2014 c2 Kalaong
Ah, Stark. When you get sneaky, you prove you fit Westeros like a glove.
3/4/2014 c1 CrashBreaker501
:D!
Uncle Tony is awesome. Let's see how much time goes before he is found in his bed with his troath sliced c:
I think Captain America would work better if he was from the time of the Kings in the North instead of the Targaryen era. Dunno why. Maybe because the Pre-Conquest era is way cooler than Post-Conquest?
3/4/2014 c1 5Garm88
Arya. Because a little girl in an Iron Man suit kicking ass is hilarious.

Or Jon, to keep him from having to go to the Nights Watch.

The biggest would be Bran. Make Tony adjust the Iron Man project to give Bran the ability to walk?
3/3/2014 c1 1Morgomir
Interesting start. Keep up the good work.
3/3/2014 c1 Guest
Either Jon Snow or Arya.
3/3/2014 c1 dannyedi
This was a very entertaining chapter :D can't wait for the next one
3/3/2014 c1 18LittleNK
Love it! Good start!
3/2/2014 c1 6ZecoreZecron
Sooooo, which marvel character is going to die first?
3/2/2014 c1 2Imperial Dragon
I would want Jon to join Tony's household because he needs the adventure, and I don't want Jon to go to the Wall.
3/2/2014 c1 86Darkly Dreaming
Is having zero knowledge of the GoT world going to impact me reading this or will I still enjoy it?
I'm still gonna read it, but I kinda wanna know if I'm gonna be too confused to really know what's going on.
That being said...I thought this was great.
3/2/2014 c1 stonegnome1
Interesting comment about the number of bastards. I wonder if anyone ever organized a mercenary company of them like the second sons?

Jon Snow would be the logical one to join Tony. As a bastard son he has the fewest formal obligations and the chance to get him away would please Catelyn. Depending on where people are when Ned loses his head Arya could come under Tony's protection. She is smart and clever which is not quite the same thing.

I am looking forward the wordplay between Tony and Tyrion .

Two suggestions:
There was a story there and she wanted to know more.

Jon and her
pronouns after nouns
3/2/2014 c1 Kalaong
Ah, Tony, you and House prove that a intelligent assholes are truly entertaining.

This looks to be fascinating. A few thoughts;

Tony would never in a million Aeons be mean to Pepper, but pre-IM1-equivalent, he probably doesn't know how to show his affection for her other than trust her implicitly with all of his money. And Pepper probably knows that Tony cares for her far more than he can say, but is exasperated that money is the only way he knows how to show his affection.

The world does not exist in which Nick Motherfscking Fury could not become the Most Badass Motherfscker in it. Is a certain one-eyed BMF going to show up? Along with his handsome archer, his beautiful assassin, and his mild-mannered "how-the-fsck-did-i-get-pwned-by-that" the Son of Coul?

Waiting for more!