for A Man of Iron

3/24 c33 3Fyr RedNight
This story is brilliant!

You've got a very interesting concept there and I'm definitely going to keep on reading the other books.
2/26 c8 3jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose
It was a good and interesting story Iron man characters and that was good maybe pushing it a little but now Logan UGHHH sorry but I will pass
2/24 c33 Maelor Vhaegon
WOW!

This was wwwaaayyy better than I thought it was going to be when I started reading this. Can’t wait to start book 2 now.

Great job! Now I’m wondering if Jon is going to be a mutant. Or is she taking over for Peter Parker is this story. Oh, venom Symbiote Jon, or The Black Knight Jon with his mystical sword. So many possibilities.

Also I caught the Victor/Sabertooth reference a few chapters ago.
2/21 c1 Venus914
A Stark child. Peter Parker!

No Avengers please. They are a traitorous lot
2/11 c4 GuitarBOSS
And now Catelyn Stark is being shamed for marrying the brother of the person she loved? You realize betrothal contracts are not decided by the women, right? Her father is the one who decided that she would marry a Stark. Tony should know this.

This is clearly becoming a trend where characters act based on how you feel about things and not how a character in this universe would intrinsically act.
2/11 c3 GuitarBOSS
So far, most of this supposed iron man story has been about Jon Snow. It really feels like you are letting your outside view of the story dictate how the characters should act instead of having them make character-based decisions.
2/9 c1 GuitarBOSS
I feel like Tony is being too nice here. This is before he de-assholizes himself and becomes ironman, so he should be insanely selfish. He shouldn't be giving the kids the time of day, let alone actually talking to them and giving them advice.
2/5 c1 Smile Giver11
In a single chapter, you have convinced me that this is going to be one of the coolest series on the entire Internet. I'm onn the edge of my seat already.
1/10 c33 Flamingp0tat0
Wait what? How did that even work? Why her? Because of stark blood? But how did she?

Well, you definitely have me interested in the sequel.
1/10 c32 Flamingp0tat0
All it takes is blood? Yeah, that's not ominous at all, nope.
1/9 c31 Flamingp0tat0
Nice.
1/9 c21 Flamingp0tat0
Magneto as he is in the comics would be unstoppable in a medieval world. I hope you nerf him or maybe introduce other characters with enough strength to oppose him. Cause he could just blink and any army would be destroyed.
12/7/2020 c33 TorstenL
Good story! Great work Thanks for that!
11/30/2020 c20 VeryPeeved
Gregor I, Jon III, Manchester United nil.
11/25/2020 c14 dredd44
I lost all interest with just this chapter
1,693 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »