for A Finchel Season 5

5/3/2019 c60 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
Wow! I guess I did finish this story after all. I think it was season six that I didn't get around to actually finish.
4/27/2019 c59 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Yeah! I ffinally have gotten around to finishing this chapter! I just got side-tracked with reading another fick!
4/11/2019 c58 RachelBarbraBerry1994
"And on my 18th birthday,
we got matching Tattoos."

Katy Perry 'The One That Got Away
4/9/2019 c56 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Finn was most certainly missing from the season 5 100th episode!
Also, it would have been really great if the glee cast could have also re-recorded 'Somebody To Love as well as the other songs from season one that they did.
It would have been really cool to see what the glee cast could have done with the other songs seen in this chapter!
4/9/2019 c55 RachelBarbraBerry1994
It would have been interesting to see glee do these songs
4/9/2019 c54 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Well, if the glee club pulled off winning in their second year of high school under stress, then they most certainly can do it again!
And, hahahahahahahaha! Here goes Finn with his classic rock numbers again!
4/8/2019 c53 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I think both Finn's dad and Kurt's mom would be very happy of how their son's have turned out!
4/8/2019 c52 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope Rachel gets another chance to sing on broadway for Finn's sake!
4/8/2019 c51 RachelBarbraBerry1994
I love my cat my family and I have now, and I can't think about what life will be without her.
Oooooh, Rachel gets to take care of a sick Finn!
4/8/2019 c50 RachelBarbraBerry1994
It's completely understandable how Rachel is feeling, because I would most likely have a lot of the same feelings; heck I know I have had some of these same feelings.
4/8/2019 c49 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Hahahahahahahaha! Finn plus food, makes for a veeeery happy Finn!
4/8/2019 c48 RachelBarbraBerry1994
Let's just hope that Mr. Schue stays with New Directions!
4/8/2019 c47 RachelBarbraBerry1994
The idea that Finn had for the performances of Don't Stop Believin' was a great idea! If only they could have worked in the members of the glee club that they have now!
4/7/2019 c46 RachelBarbraBerry1994
It would have been interesting to see the glee cast do these songs.
4/7/2019 c45 RachelBarbraBerry1994
If only glee club had turned out this way in the real season 5 of glee!
1,219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »