for Uzumaki

1/13 c44 Trict
I've been avoiding this fic for a long time despite the recommendations because the summary was a turnoff for me.
I now COMPLETELY regret this action this is one best fics I've read in years
1/9 c44 1LordCybot
I’ve skipped ahead after reading a couple chapters deeper from my last review and unfortunately I think I’ll be dropping this story, for now anyway.
You’re writing is good, I like your style and prose and whatnot, but I dont enjoy angst based stories, I was willing to endure because I was hoping there would be enough cheerier Naruto/Satsuki content to balance it out but I dont have the stamina to follow a story like this with no proverbial end in signt when it comes to seeing them back together.
Maybe I’ll read it again if I discover it again in the future.
Or maybe you’ll do cheerier one shots involving these too.
Either way, the first five chapters or so were wonderful for me, and I wish you luck with the rest of this story.

Thanks for writing it.
1/9 c28 LordCybot
*Sigh*
I was afraid of this. I’ll try to push through more, see if this will still hold my interest.
I dont think it will though, which makes me sad because I like Satsuki and theres only a handful of stories which use a fem! Sasuke and even fewer that characterize her as something even somewhat believable.
Damn.
1/9 c10 LordCybot
I’m going to keep reading, atleast a bit more but this seems to me to just be a reversal of canon roles. That is a little disappointing to me as I am as hoping we would get a large amount of tome for Satsuki and Naruto to develop their relationship, but it looks like Naruto is gonna leave the village soon anyway and my interest will probably fall off once that happens. We’ll see.
1/8 c1 Ilikemid
Discord link doesn’t work
1/7 c1 Kensei Uzumaki
I just wanna known who the real MC is in this story
1/7 c13 WebSlinger12
Aww, the ending of this chapter was so cute!
12/21/2020 c4 dooda7373
This was the first ever story to get me to cry. And when I say cry I was bawling my eyes out.
12/19/2020 c1 1FuzzGoat
Well, time to re-read the whole thing. I remember reading this a while back and honestly, this has to be the most impactful story I've seen on the site, no cap. Gritty, gripping, unforgiving. It is insane how you flip everything Naruto is upside down and still make this so beautiful, and how you aren't afraid to diverge from cannon. Loved the idea of Naruto and Sasuke swapping each others cannon roles. The unexplainable bond between Naruto and Satsuki is captivating. Lovely read, 10/10 would do it again. And again. And again. As I'm about to right now.

Also, on a completely unrelated side-note, the discord link seems to not be working. Dunno if that's me being a complete boomer or if its a genuine issue, but yeah.
12/17/2020 c44 1ryabusha
I know this is weird and sudden yet i've always been facinated by stories with Sasuke as a female as opposed to the more common femnaruto, I always felt that out of everyone in canon, it was naruto who brought out the more feminine emotional side of Sasuke outside of Itachi of course. I guess the dynamic of the relationship teetering after Naruto jumping off the Konoha ship still leaves me a bit withered while reading this story. I mean, I felt that the emboldening of the connection between the two, Sasuke being more caring and even doting on Narutos relationships with his plants and the dynamic that Sakura just needed to just grow up were the glue that helped me continue with this story. Though in all honesty I do think that my grievances are unwarranted as I do like the direction that you have gone with their self growth (excluding Sakura resuming being 13, I uh, think that it's rather lame, just make her spiteful towards Naruturd and just align Sasuke to her side due to her seething rage and Naruto abandoning them, I mean she loved him right? Him becoming a her hasn't shifted her personality so much as to not make her seething with rage at Narutos seeming outright betrayal alongside Itachis though I believe they comune in this story if i am not mistaken. Kisses change things right, give Naruto some balls and make him kiss her and like, run. Not that I intend to inflect my ideas/preferences of the story onto you, it is your story and I appreciate your hardwork and dedication)
12/16/2020 c27 Guest
That was the stupidest thing I have ever read if you think sakura would ever be able to do that to naruto then you must be retarded or something
12/9/2020 c44 NB132
I gotta say my dude/dudeette, that this naruto is the most wonderful missing nin naruto I ever read, he's beautifully compelling and likeable, yet his mistakes are numerous and his friends call him on it. Kimimmaro was a surprise, but a really good one. Satsuki is interesting too, how rational she is is a massive comfort, and the fact she wants to drag naruto back is realistically done, as are her grudges. I'm also REALLY curious about how naruto and kakashi meet up will go because I have no idea how he will react. I really hope you write more fam
12/8/2020 c1 Guest
The summary made me believe this was a fluffy fic... then I got an angst filled drama fest filled with Sasuke wanking. On a related note the fandom needs more Naruto x fem Sasuke fics. My main problem with the story is that you been filling angst in it for no reason. The story was great until the chunin exams and then you just started dragging it. That’s not to say you’re a bad writer, not at all, but there was just too much angst and bias towards Sasuke for me to personally get into it. Also I personally didn’t like how you nerfed Naruto, although that could just be because I love Naruto and prefer him to be strong in fics. The humor is very well done though!
12/3/2020 c1 Guest
I love eating tomatoes like an apple. Yes, it's messy. But it's worth it.

Anyway, I'm enjoying the story so far
11/25/2020 c44 LowkeyLurkin