for The Shadow Charmer Extraordinaire

9/2/2017 c1 klrsmurf1996
would love an update
8/16/2015 c4 guest
It's interesting, especially since this story highlighted on Seth as the heroes. Sometimes it gets on my nerves how Kendra gets all the love and praise while Seth gets the blame. It's not that I hate Kendra per se, but you get what I mean. All in all, this story is my favourite fablehaven's fic.
A question if I may, will you continue this story?
3/12/2015 c4 11wrightersbloq
good job, keep it up. This story is awesome. A question, if i may? Is all the stuff about anamorphs and silvermoor stuff that Mr. Mull came up with, or did you make it up?
9/2/2014 c4 fdjeofoisdpowje
I really like it, keep going!
9/1/2014 c4 Daisy
Finally you updated :)
8/1/2014 c1 ScribingSarah
I already reviewed as a guest here, but oh well. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE, MAN! I'M NOT LITERALLY DYING HERE!
7/21/2014 c3 2snowdapple13
Ermahgerd! A sequel series?! Where did you find that? 2016... SOOO far away :(. Anyway, I really like how this is going. The S.C.O.N.E.S. are so funny; they sound a bit like the Mac Feegle, from Terry Pratchet's Discworld books. I didn't notice the time lapse at first, but I guess it doesn't matter quite as much to Seth, with him being an Eternal and all.
This is a great start! If it's anything like your other story, then it'll be great!
6/5/2014 c3 person
This is sooo gonna Sound like i habe nothing better to Do but ...
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDaTEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEuPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUÜDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUÜDATEUPDATEUÜDATEUÜDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
P.S UPDATE! I Want to know how seth meets his compation and why they go to gavin a.k.a. navarog
5/11/2014 c3 nobody
Please continue this. You absouluty have to!
4/6/2014 c3 ScribingSarah
Oh. My. Goodness. But it's in 2016! That's so far away! Also, a question for you. Has Seth been searching for the rogue S.C.O.N.E. for six years? Wow. I really love your writing and if your novels-in-the-work do get published (I'm confident in you and a 6-year timespan), give me a PM, I guess? It depends in what you consider what is 'close to publishing.' I don't consider writing on napkins close to being published, and look at what happened to JK Rowling! I would love to read a story in that has anything to do with Lyria. There are not enough fanfics based on Brandon Mull's work! And, you, know, I just kind of love Beyonders.
3/21/2014 c1 Guest
Well, you impressed me. You have a similar writing style to Brandon Mull, and manage to come up with equally complex stories. Maybe join the world of not only Fablehaven, but also Lyria? If you haven't read the Beyonders books, you definitely should. After all, they're by the same genius.
Love your work, maybe someday you'll branch out of fanfiction. Who knows? And you seem to be really dedicated to your stories; researching book content just to make sure. By the way, love the accents.
3/21/2014 c2 1FantasyTail
Another amazing chapter! You are probably one of the BEST fablehaven fanfic authors out there. You get the voices of the characters right; great writing and story; good grammar; creative ocs; etc. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next when Seth goes deeper into Silvermoor :D
3/20/2014 c1 FantasyTail
This is fabulous! I can't wait for the next chapter, your writing is magnificent! Oh, and the accents, they were awesome!
3/4/2014 c1 5Extended Experience
Are you like, Mull in disguise?! Because you're freakin' awesome at writing these! And I LOVED the accents! XD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service