for How To Make Your Boyfriend Jealous!

1/17/2021 c6 Guest
Question 2: sabertooth or fairy tail it's hard :-:
Question1 :none because they are perfect
And you did amazing and never forget your a smart person for thinking and making this story -
10/21/2020 c2 2DoomMarine55
So Lucy's mad that Natsu won't spend time with her so she rejects him when he asks her to spend time with him so she can play her bullshit manipulation game?
10/21/2020 c1 DoomMarine55
Singing was lame as was the chosen music, I can tell this is gonna be one of those idiotic stories that bashes Natsu.
7/18/2020 c4 Neha
Me:
5/26/2018 c3 Guest
I love you authorchan YOU'RE AMAZING! Fuck Dem haters
8/22/2017 c1 8GamerSweetheart
I liked this opening chapter. I felt it might have been a little rushed but still good
5/11/2017 c4 Guest
Can I give a rating higher that a 1
5/11/2017 c3 Guest
5/11/2017 c2 Guest
1 for sure
10/18/2016 c4 2DoomMarine55
COME ONE COME ALL! READ A STORY ABOUT A NEEDY EMOTIONALLY CODEPENDENT SOCIOPATH THAT EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATES HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE'S NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. WATCH IN HORROR AS THE BOYS FRIENDS TURN ON HIM AND WORK TO MANIPULATE AND HARM HIM PSYCHOLOGICALLY IN THIS STORY ABOUT A SPOILED WHITE GIRL ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE CU-NT AND GETTING REWARDED FOR IT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS DETERMINED TO GIVE WOMEN EVERYWHERE A BAD NAME AND PUSH THE WOMAN'S RIGHTS MOVEMENT BACK THIRTY YEARS!

I PRESENT YOU "HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND JEALOUS" A PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR FOR SPOILED WHITE GIRLS BY SPOILED WHITE GIRLS.
10/11/2016 c4 Cherry Jam
I choose 1
7/12/2016 c9 1SazHearT
I was such a lovely story
5/30/2016 c9 KW
Loved it! It seemed so realistic!()
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »