for REembering Jack

5/12 c1 Catherine flowermonkey
Lovely, simple and a great tribute.
8/3/2018 c1 39magensby
Thnx. Loved Ralph Waite in that role. He was great. It was good to see how his relationship with Jethro progressed through the years. I remember the one episode where he searched for a dying friend and asked Jethro to help him. When they found the friend in the hospital, he introduced him to Jethro saying, Jethro was the finest man he knew. That said it all.

Thnx again for the memories of Jackson Gibbs.
9/9/2017 c1 81forcverandalways
I cried while reading this! Good job!
7/25/2017 c1 61Michael2
This was such a beautiful story! I like the way you captired Tony's emotions.
1/23/2017 c1 11590TheGeneral09
Ralph Waite was a good actor and, I am sure, a good man. He played the role of Jackson Gibbs superbly throughout his appearances on the show, and I have always appreciated the fact that the powers that be on NCIS put the character to rest with Waite's passing rather than find a new actor and keep the character around.
This is a short story, but a nice one. Not any real literary masterpiece, but it doesn't need to be. I think you're just writing a brief, sincere tribute to a character and actor you liked, and you did that.
However, a correction could do to be made here: "Tony could see the smile..." In that sentence, it should be "Jack's face", "as he remembered his granddaughter". Grandfather doesn't need to be capitalized unless it's the first word of the sentence. I'm largely unfamiliar with the show and so do not have the knowledge of the main characters, their interests and past actions, that someone like you would. So, I was unaware that Jackson Gibbs even had met Tony or that Tony could play the piano.
Late in the story, it should be "as he remembered how much his father loved music."
Good work on this story. I believe you've reviewed some of my NCIS work in the past, and if so, this was a way of returning the favor.
8/23/2016 c1 61saye0036
This is so good and so sad...in a good cathartic...I needed a cry today sort of way.
5/1/2016 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent
10/2/2015 c1 7ThePeachyMonkey
This was beautiful! As someone who has fallen in love with these characters, and also as someone who understands the beautiful effect music can have on the soul, and the way it shapes and colors memories, this moved me. It struck all the right chords. Pun intended. ;)
7/2/2015 c1 Singing Silverwings
Made me cry.
3/18/2015 c1 52Through the Mirror Darkly
Loved this. Beautiful piece, and tribute. Thank you for sharing this. :D
1/18/2015 c1 starchasr2737
Lovely and so moving.
7/30/2014 c1 5milkysupernova
Aw, this is sweet, and nice. Good tribute.
6/27/2014 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
Thanks for honoring Jack. I loved that character, and you really showed how much Tony and the team respected him.
6/12/2014 c1 madnessdownunder2
ok!
4/28/2014 c1 21cajunghost
This was really good and a fitting tribute, He will be missed.
25 Page 1 2 Next »