for REembering Jack

3/10/2014 c1 174JackiLeigh
Love Tony playing the piano anytime. But I really him playing in Jackson's memory. Thanks for sharing.
3/6/2014 c1 150ytteb
This is a lovely idea. I'm never sure about Tony seeing Gibbs as his father but Jackson as grandfather is very believable. I can just see Tony and Jackson bonding over that type of music!
3/5/2014 c1 Jebeth
Wonderful tribute to Jackson. He will be missed.
3/5/2014 c1 56Leigh59
This is great. It would be something that Tony would do, music speaks louder than words and in this case it brought back memories good and bad. But the man and how much he meant to everyone is what will always be remembered, especially to Gibbs and the rest of the team.
3/5/2014 c1 3Kundry Athalia
So beautiful and so simply...touching1
You made me cry!
This is...this have been written with your heart!By all means!
3/4/2014 c1 70scousemuz1k
Glad LJ was there and said what he did.
It's easy to lose yourself in playing, and letting the memories flow as Tony did, remembering Jack's face lighting up... They say Ralph Waite was a gruff, serious soul on the set, but when Jack smiled it was lovely. I loved your touch that people ate ALL the food everyone brought!
I discovered many years ago that you can play your heart out for sorrow just as much as for joy, have done a good few times since, and I thank you for stirring my own memories.
I think it's the sort of thing Tony WOULD have done; I'd add Let It Be and Lead Me To Your Door to the fine tunes you named. I loved that he made Jethro cry, but smile too.
3/4/2014 c1 19Cackymn
This is very simple and touching. i liked it and the feelings it represents. Thank you very much!
3/4/2014 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Very nice way for the story to go. In the e nd just Gibbs and Tony.
3/4/2014 c1 Meilea2010
Thank you. That was beautiful.
3/4/2014 c1 10AlexDN
Sweet and touching... Thanks for sharing :)
25 « Prev Page 1 2