for Let It Go

Damn
3/25/2016 c1 11Hellfire-Princess
Sad :'(
7/16/2015 c1 GeorgiaJason
This is very emotional and I can't stop crying.
But there is something about this that just makes you want to re-read it, over and over.
It is very beautiful and is Poetic/Musical justice
7/16/2015 c1 Rikki
I'm crying
3/22/2015 c1 Guest
Is this a one shot or you going to be Continued?
12/7/2014 c1 Babrabella
Please can there be as sequal?
12/7/2014 c1 Guest
This is so good !
10/3/2014 c1 17alexis-elizabeth
That was so sad and beautiful. I love the lyric change! Did he just... commit suicide?
8/28/2014 c1 Apollo Jones
so sad...
6/14/2014 c1 1ExiledEnmity
I liked it. You did good with the lyrics, and it actually is making me want a sequel.

:33

Please..?

It's understandable if you don't though. So no pressure or anything.

Keep doing good!

_The Exiled Enmity.
6/7/2014 c1 Grace
Awwwww it's not fair robin can't always be perfect!no one can! Dang it Wally!
5/17/2014 c1 6sunflower-ducks
My God, that was brilliant. I can actually see this happening, what with Robin's Stepford Smiler tendencies. What's more, he's even more like Elsa in the respect that he kind of has to hide his power as well (e.g. his mad fighting skillz and whatnot) so his friends won't get hurt/be afraid of him.

If "Let It Go" with Robin goes like this... I wonder how "For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)" would go with Robin as Elsa... oh, good God.

WRITE IT. WRITE NOW, I TELL YOU! WE MUST HAVE IT.
5/6/2014 c1 when leslie died
it was amazingly awsomely cool! i'm supposed to say good and bad things, but i have no bad remarks for this song. i am not the biggest fan of "let it go." (no offense all let it go fans and elsa) but when i read the song and the story, it made my day!

okay, okay, fine. i have one bad comment about it. wally was not acting like himself in it. i know he was mad at robin, but i know that they are such good friends that he wouldn't lash at him out like that. they all knew there was a risk to the job. (being sidekicks)

final review... is it good or bad... all in all it was... ...
3/7/2014 c1 32CovenantGirlLoki
Oh...my...god...I LOVE IT! The lyrics fitted perfectly! I noelw have the urge to slap wally but it was so damn gooooooooood XD
3/5/2014 c1 3missinashkin
This...is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I'd like to think Robin was falling, but just before he hits the ground Wally zips in and catches him. Wally goes on in tears, apologizing profusely until Robin gives him a hug and they have their bromance moment and then everyone's happy :)

But seriously, you didsuch an amazing job with this fic, I'm completely shell shocked. Please, never stop writing!
19 Page 1 2 Next »