for Quiescant Aeternus

7/7/2015 c1 75X59
This was really good.
8/30/2008 c1 Tonnerre
Indeed he is. And always will be so. Why couldn't he realize that.
10/19/2004 c1 AllNightDreamer
You are just so good with POV's! I never really liked Umah (I think it was her character design more than anything) but after reading this I begin to see her motivation, her depth behind the 'token love interest' look. Not only is her own tragic persona revealed, but you illuminate Kain's own nature. Ever wonder what would have happened if Kain had spared her? I don't think she would have been happy with the lieutenants.
6/6/2004 c1 Rikkeh
Fantastic fic! I'm a fan of Umah, and it's nice to see someone doing a fic from her point of view for a change. It was also well written and very characterised too. Great! Definitely one for favourites.
9/5/2003 c1 Elmo
Good story,but you forgot the "you could have been my queen" line.
7/14/2003 c1 10AimzNemesis
*Blinks and stares in awe* Wow. This is fantastic. I am a big fan of Umah, in spite of her betrayal, and it is so hard to find fics about her. Combine this with the fact that this story is incredibly well-written and wonderful, and I am a happy bunny once again.

You are very talented. I'll have to check out more of your work.
10/19/2002 c1 Leon Lionheart
*sniff* Sad story...

Kain: It makes me look like the bad guy!

Kain, get it into your head, YOU ARE THE BAD GUY!

Kain: Evil authors...

This was an excellent story. Sad, though... you know, I never actually DID stop to think about what Umah might have been thinking just before Kain killed her...
10/16/2002 c1 8Demon Hunter Anamae
*grins* Gotta hand it to you, this is reather well-done. You're quite good at getting the POV from the characters, and Umah did screw herself over after she stole the Nexus stone from Kain. But he will and always will be alone, his personal curse. Kudos, Taransay!
10/16/2002 c1 5Silveriss
I like it. This is very well written. Hope you write more soon, even if it's not this fic. ^^ You're very talented. *tips hat to both of you.*
10/16/2002 c1 38Kittie Darkhart
This was wonderful! It is indeed rare to find a fic centering mainly around Umah and her thoughts before her death. I must say, good, damn good! ^_^
10/16/2002 c1 12Ananke Adrasteia
Hey. I loved your story. I'm off to read your other stories now.

One minor question, however: "Quiescant Aeternus" means "Let them rest (rest as a verb, not noun) eternal." Didn't you mean "eternally"? As in "Quiescant Aeterne"?
10/16/2002 c1 Chalcedony Blue
Beautiful. Really. This is awesome. Kind of makes me feel bad, I have to admit. When my friend told me how Umah died (he's played BO2 and I haven't) I gotta say I laughed. I just thought it was kinda funny, seeing as how I like Kain so much. VERY nicely written. Beautious.
10/16/2002 c1 Bloodthirsty
Damn... I gotta stop reading fics about Umah... I'm actually starting to think of her as a decent character... *cringe* *sniffles* Poor Umah... Though I must admit, she *did* take the nexus stone from her.

heh... If I was her, I'da taken his shirt instead... erh... Good story! I love the way you portrayed her!