for Patience

1/13/2016 c1 76pearlydewdrop
that was awezome really cute
12/17/2014 c1 P.Mellark
I read this before but didn't review.. and then I came across it just now and read it again. I knew how the story went and yet I was captivated by it once more and I just sat here with a grin on my face as I read.

Very well written and the lightness and sweetness of the fic is definitely a bonus. One of my fave one-shots for sure. ;) Looking forward to reading your other stories! Hope you write a multi-fic :)
6/25/2014 c1 67xDarkDesiresLightx
This is so great.. I love how Charming is all fatherly and Killian was embarrassed to be caught in the snow with Emma. Love it
6/13/2014 c1 Amanda Pall
Keep them coming!
4/3/2014 c1 Guest
soooo cuteeeee ahh
3/12/2014 c1 TashaRose
Perfect Lieutenant Duckling one shot. I loved it!
3/8/2014 c1 Lisa1972
*giggle* That was awesome!
3/5/2014 c1 1celestria06
Awesome
3/5/2014 c1 Sofie
AMAZING! I loved it!
3/5/2014 c1 3crazyperson-pop
Really cute! I like the picture that you painted as the story began. Keep up the good work and hope you write some more soon
3/5/2014 c1 Nouqueret
Looks like it is going to be a really great story. And I love Lt. Duckling storys!
3/5/2014 c1 49Katrina
Really enjoyed this story. As much as I love angsty fic's it was very nice to read one that made me smile because it was so sweet. Great descriptive imagery throughout and good characterisation.

Constructive criticism...and this is me being extremely picky, on the very odd occasion you use the same word in a sentence which makes it sounds a little repetitive, e.g. 'making a beeline for the protective tree line' - rather than using the word 'line' twice maybe have, 'heading straight for the protective tree line.'

It's a real tiny thing but I used to do it in my stories too and had it pointed out to me. It's only meant as helpful advice and other that that, I couldn't fault your story.

Thank you for an entertaining read :)