for The Ones That Comprise Tenses

5/21/2020 c1 1sianita95
Quarantine has me reading through every page of Castle fanfic again. I've been trying to rectify my "lurking" habits and resolve to review in 2020! I had never read this one before. Thanks for writing, great job!
2/1/2019 c1 Guest
Nice. We read only Castle.
11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
Frickin trees need to stop getting in my way... I've NEVER cried so mich in one night... And then I go on a spree of your stories and I'm a blubbering mess. GAH. Perfect. That's what you are. Perfect. Just like this.
8/28/2014 c1 13coldcoffeestains
Aw, liked that a lot! Such a cute piece :)
5/29/2014 c1 97Lord of Kavaka
Nice. I liked this look into how they could discuss being each other's "One."
5/26/2014 c1 29CharacterDriven
This is sweet.
3/17/2014 c1 1conservativegirl
I would wait! Their relationship has come so far in between.

Amazing story! I think this is your best Castle fic yet:D I love it. Not to fluffy but not too heavy!
3/7/2014 c1 RadsGirl17
whaaaaaaaaat?! have you not seen some of the latest episodes? thats crazy! the belly of the beast was quite a good episode. but disciple ( an episode earlier in the season) is quite a good episode too. Those two are quite good episodes to watch if you do decide to skip a few episodes haha
3/5/2014 c1 lb
good job. definitely wait and enjoy them in order of air date.
3/5/2014 c1 Guest
Great!
3/5/2014 c1 closingdoors
Regarding your A/N: Don't skip the eps. The end of s5 is kinda lame, but you'd miss out on sooooo much skipping to 6x17.

Anyway. Just wow. I didn't know what to expect from the summary, but I thought I would give it a try anyway, and I am really glad I read this. It's wonderful. Love this.
3/5/2014 c1 14FuelDH206
Great story! Can't wait for more and I say dive right into what you want to write!
3/5/2014 c1 gsr4ever
Loved this. Nice job
3/5/2014 c1 LibbyAnn74
I like them all in order. My daughter just started watching and we watched from 1x1 through the present eps. It's just more meaningful. You will be caught up so soon! Thanks for the great story!
3/5/2014 c1 3gardengnomeii
Comment on the authors note. do not skip up to belly of the beast. A few of the eps don't matter, but on the whole the characterization of both becket and castle is best seen in order.

and most of the belly post ep fics are not touching my imagination, even as the titles and summaries do.
21 Page 1 2 Next »