FanFiction.Net
for One Small Change

2/19/2020 c9 4BrattyAngel1980
Are you still working on this?
4/6/2017 c1 2padfootl0ve
please continue this! I love it!
4/6/2017 c9 padfootl0ve
Can I just say I like this WAY more than tooth and claw?
2/13/2017 c9 jasam91
Please continue!
8/31/2016 c9 NYFanFic
I am soo happy I found this story. Thanks for writing this.
9/7/2015 c9 bananafox
loved it. please update soon.
9/7/2015 c2 bananafox
yah! jack is back where he belongs. i am liking this.
9/7/2015 c1 bananafox
his regenerating never did make sense to me. glad your fixed it.
5/27/2015 c9 jane1020
Great story (liked the end of the chapter too
4/29/2015 c8 155NephilimEQ
Okay, first of all, Jack propositioning Rose and the Doctor about their sex life was so perfectly in character and hilarious. I loved it! Second of all, this line: "Why doesn't anyone ever listen when I say, 'don't wander off'?" So perfect! Love this and all of the wonderful characterization. Spot on and excellent! Worth the wait. :)
4/28/2015 c8 6Godiva9
A fantastic chapter, I love the interplay between the Doctor and Jack, Rose and the Doctor and the Doctor, Rose and Jack! They are all absolutely hilarious! Keep up the great work, and while the up date was absolutely worth the wait, I hope the next one comes out soon! ; )
4/28/2015 c8 1subwayguy
This is good. I was only on the first season when I first favorited this story. Now I have finished it and it isn't my ship any more. But I am still reading!
4/3/2015 c7 3SassyFrassKerr
Interesting so far.
2/22/2015 c7 1Super-fan-Natural-1997
More please?!
2/18/2015 c7 39TiaKisu
I must say, I really like the changes that you have made so far. Obviously, the favourite one is keeping Nine and Jack in the story but all the other little twists are quite unique as well. For example, I love how Harriet worked together with U.N.I.T. instead of being the head of Torchwood, and how thanks to Jack and Mickey she didn't have to attack the ship.
It the one thing that always bothered be about the Christmas Invasion: how Harriet had changed so much (she called Rose out on being a violent young woman before and now she just so kills hundrets of creatures) and the Doctor just so ended Britain's Second Golden Age. So thanks for altering that in a way that truly fits the characters instead.

Also, I appreciate it that you are weaving a past companion into this AU, and your idea to have the Werewolf show up in San Francisco first and reach Scottland via the Vortex Manipulator of the dead Time Agent was a clever change in events.
The scene at IKEA was fantastic and funny, and you let the characters interact in a natural way that was honest to them. In general I think you have captured the voices and characers really well so far and it should be interesting to see where you'll go with this.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »