for Puella Magi Twilight Magica

9/20/2019 c11 Guest
Please update! This story rocks!
10/7/2018 c3 5RandomPlayz
Could you continue this, please?
5/28/2017 c7 RandomPlayz
It's actually the witch of sweets or Night Mare of sweets
4/28/2016 c11 James Birdsong
Wonderful.
12/13/2015 c11 1stankyledeansam
is there more
7/11/2015 c4 Twitan
I really want to draw the ponies as Madoka characters now, but I personally thing that their Soul Gems would be the colour of their Elements. That just seems to make more sense to me, but creativity is as creativity does, you're free to do as you choose. It's a very good story, I really like it.
11/27/2014 c2 37Serendipity00
Not going to lie I saw a picture on where Twilight was dressed as Homura so I thought she had to play Homura. But this is so much better picking Fluttershy to play her, I mean they were both shy in the beginning and my favorite pony is playing my favorite Magical girl is great.
7/29/2014 c10 James Birdsong
Of course a wonderful fanfic. Of course.
7/8/2014 c10 1xpegasus
It's chapter 10 and all you've done is copy the anime word-for-word with a some changes that were necessary to fit pony anatomy, but I'm still following this story because you said you were going to diverge from the anime at some point and I want to see what you do when you do it.
5/15/2014 c9 Random Girl
For some reason, I really like the idea of Applejack being a cocky b!tch like Kyoko. XD
5/4/2014 c7 Traveler7
Ahh, so we are going the same route then. Well, i'll still follow along if only due to curiousity, I imagine.
4/18/2014 c8 You Know Who
Having Twilight be the one with the most potential makes sense. Good job. I'm a bit skeptical about Mami's casting, though. Still, I'm not hear to b!tch and moan about primitive stuff like that. I'm enjoying this fic.
4/18/2014 c7 Random Girl
I never did understand why they all blamed Homura for Mami's death. I mean, she did try to warn her and was tied up for the most part. It was only after Mami died that the ribbons fell away.

Then again, people do tend to blame one another when they get upset.
4/18/2014 c6 Mrs K
Twi: I mean, I'm not very smart...
Me: ?!

Awesome fic plz keep goin
4/18/2014 c3 Random Girl
"Are you a spy?!"
I see what you did there...
(Pinkie/mena as Mami? Hmm...interesting choice, and not so bad up to now. I'll try not to point out casting too much now).
I honestly expected the Magical Filly battle suits to be their gala dresses (cuz that's what EVERYONE ELSE does) or at least a combo of the 2.
BTW, I am LOVING HomuShy! XD
Keep going! I'm enjoying this fic.
17 Page 1 2 Next »