for Tell Me How To Fix You

12/22/2020 c39 11pantheradraconis
Such a great chapter. I loved the progression for Anna and the undercover work while also clearing up some issues between Anna and Elsa. Drunk confessions are awesome!
12/22/2020 c38 pantheradraconis
Poor Elsa. I always feel for those that can't express themselves. Just tell Anna why you're so bothered!
12/15/2020 c37 pantheradraconis
Hans is a total dink! I love how much I hate him here.
12/15/2020 c36 pantheradraconis
Tha breakup was harsh! Harsh! So let's get on with the healing.
12/15/2020 c35 pantheradraconis
Aww! So sad :-(
12/14/2020 c34 pantheradraconis
Ah man! I mean, I'm glad they're focusing on Elsa and I had no idea how long Rapunzel had been around, haha. But you brought up a lot of good points and I'm curious to see how Elsa will handle this.
12/14/2020 c33 pantheradraconis
Huh, I'm beginning to wonder which side Flynn is actually on...
12/14/2020 c32 pantheradraconis
Super, super sweet Anna moment. Loved this chapter and found it a lot easier to read!
12/14/2020 c31 pantheradraconis
Aww, silly Anna getting rid of the strippers. That was a lot of fun and I loved the drinking game!
12/14/2020 c30 pantheradraconis
Again?! Lol! How many times has he been mugged with a frying pan? Really cute meet between Rapunzel and Flynn.
12/11/2020 c29 pantheradraconis
I'm liking this Hans, he's really interesting!
12/4/2020 c28 pantheradraconis
Elsa dominating the meeting was epic! Way to go!
12/3/2020 c27 pantheradraconis
I can't wait to see what Rapunzel does! Cute look at Elsa's young life, too!
12/3/2020 c26 pantheradraconis
That was super duper cute! I loved all the fluff and how excitable Anna is! Great kiss, great fun.
12/2/2020 c25 pantheradraconis
Playful Elsa is a lot of fun and I see no problem with Elsa being comfortable with Anna, especially with boundaries still up (i.e. on the phone). I wanted more from Kristoff and his family but the rest of this chapter was so cute!
435 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »