for Tell Me How To Fix You

3/27/2016 c52 Guest
Happy Easter, I hope you are 100% better. I don't an update that isnt Elsanna centric but i do love the cuteness that is elsanna
3/21/2016 c21 31Bhare
Anna should have beaten up Hans more... before he spoke up. Stupid user Hans.
3/12/2016 c52 rire
I'm so happy I found this story!
I'm waiting for ur next update!
3/9/2016 c52 Selinosense
Hey its me again. I haven't been reviewing lately and I know I should but I'm just busy and all. I love the direction that the story is going! Focusing on other plotlines rather than strictly Elsanna may add a bit of flavor to the story and help you draw out the story more. Remember, nobody wants you to stress yourself out because you can't update! Just do it when you have time rather than forcing yourself to update and make lots of mistakes. Onto the topic of updates, its been almost a month. Are you alright? Did you lose time or interest in the story? If so, I guess that's alright as well. If you feel burdened by having to grind out chapters for a story you aren't passionate about anymore, that's a problem.

But I hope that's not the case and look forward to your next update. Cheers!
2/11/2016 c52 TheUltimateLifeFormsAssistant
Oh look at that. A vague, yet descriptive, answer for (what I've dubbed) the round table. I like it. It was almost like I was sitting there at that table with them. Good job. Keep up the good work, but pace yourself please. I don't want you to burn yourself out on your fictions.
2/11/2016 c52 punky32
So glad to see you back! So glad Anna is sharing with her friends. Looking forward to more Elsa and Anna chapters!
2/11/2016 c52 7NicPie
Yay, wb! :D

So, to answer you question... I'm kind of on the fence with these. Sometimes, like this one, I do enjoy them. When you can tell it's furthering the plot and all. Other times, I'm a little disappointed that we don't get any Elsa/Anna interaction and we have to wait longer til the next chapter to hopefully see it then. But as long as it's only like one or two in a row and the E/A chapters outweigh these, then I don't mind. But (generally speaking) when chapters with one character and their friends or side life or whatever is more prominent than the story I thought I 'signed up for', then I get kind of bummed. (When chapters are half and half, though, or if they at least talk on the phone or something, then that's not so bad.) Anyway, I'm not sure if that's any help at all, but I figured I'd give my two cents since you asked. ;)

As for this one, I did enjoy it. I liked that Anna got to share that she was in love and have her friends be happy for her. Even if they can't meet Elsa anytime soon, hopefully Anna will at least be able to tell them more about her, like who she is and all.
2/11/2016 c52 wendyisanasshole
Welcome back! Glad you feel better and I am just soooo very happy, I like this story, no I love this story and everything in it, I like the different characters. Yes I do love the Elsanna and read for some intimate parts yes but I like this chapter
1/26/2016 c51 god of the cyber world
im loving the story please keep it up
12/30/2015 c51 Guest
Name him Ludwig von Drake, if you don't recognize the name it's the name of Donald ducks great uncle, I thout it would be cool considering the whole Disney name thing your doing
12/26/2015 c51 Guest
Love it so happy for the update
12/26/2015 c51 zecrayz
Oh man, these short chapters are such a tease haha. Personally I think Maleficent would make a very interesting psychiatrist, but it seems Jane is going to end up winning this one. If you can have the nest chapter out in a few days, ill buy you two pizzas by the way ;)
12/26/2015 c32 zecrayz
Oh good god no, You did not just say Luke Skywalker, "I know" is a Hans Solo line dammit! I recommend you fix that before the Star Wars fans lynch you haha.
12/26/2015 c51 Shadowfax321
Haha, not so much a boyfriend tiana. Looking forward to that convo
12/7/2015 c26 Zexalsparky
You said you wanted more of Meg so maybe she'll be Kristophe's lover
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »