for Tell Me How To Fix You

5/12/2021 c61 SailorCC
Please tell ur still updating this fic, its been a whole year now
1/27/2021 c61 13pantheradraconis
Great explanation as to why Elsa lives in that apartment building. It was seriously true to character and made perfect sense. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story!
1/26/2021 c60 pantheradraconis
Super sweetness at the end and I loved how Anna got her lead!
1/26/2021 c59 pantheradraconis
Ugh, Kristoff. Ugh. Flynn and Punz were adorable, as always. And you're bringing forth a nice twist with Mr. Hamada and that group. Hopefully, they will help with this sabotage?
1/26/2021 c58 pantheradraconis
OMG, even if I was ridiculously rich I can't imagine spending $6,400 on truffles lol. That was hilarious. I'm with Kristoff, 100%
1/26/2021 c57 pantheradraconis
This should have been a part of the last chapter. It was a good addition.
1/26/2021 c56 pantheradraconis
Oh man, that was an excellent chapter. So much angst and build up, so many great points made. Excellent chapter.
1/26/2021 c55 pantheradraconis
Oh I want Elsa to totally Google Jane Porter and freak out a bit.
1/26/2021 c54 pantheradraconis
One month deadline! Let's do this!
1/26/2021 c53 pantheradraconis
I think she'll take it fine. I hope she'll take it fine. Elsa will take it fine, right?
1/26/2021 c52 pantheradraconis
That was adorable, especially Anna practically glowing as she described Elsa to the other girls. I'm looking forward to Jane Porter!
1/26/2021 c51 pantheradraconis
Haha, the most important question being, who did you just say I love you to?! Hahaha.
1/26/2021 c50 pantheradraconis
That was a mix of fluff and angst, lol. I loved Anna worrying over watching Elsa's lips lol!
1/26/2021 c49 pantheradraconis
Ooh, Anna is in trouble with Tiana and the girls! And Elsa learning she could lose her brother was heartbreaking.
1/26/2021 c48 pantheradraconis
If Anna signed all those NDAs then she can't legally write an article without being sued... Not sure how that is going to play out but interesting nonetheless. I loved Honey! She should have gone with "L Cubed", hehe.
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »