for Tell Me How To Fix You

12/14/2020 c32 13pantheradraconis
Super, super sweet Anna moment. Loved this chapter and found it a lot easier to read!
12/14/2020 c31 pantheradraconis
Aww, silly Anna getting rid of the strippers. That was a lot of fun and I loved the drinking game!
12/14/2020 c30 pantheradraconis
Again?! Lol! How many times has he been mugged with a frying pan? Really cute meet between Rapunzel and Flynn.
12/11/2020 c29 pantheradraconis
I'm liking this Hans, he's really interesting!
12/4/2020 c28 pantheradraconis
Elsa dominating the meeting was epic! Way to go!
12/3/2020 c27 pantheradraconis
I can't wait to see what Rapunzel does! Cute look at Elsa's young life, too!
12/3/2020 c26 pantheradraconis
That was super duper cute! I loved all the fluff and how excitable Anna is! Great kiss, great fun.
12/2/2020 c25 pantheradraconis
Playful Elsa is a lot of fun and I see no problem with Elsa being comfortable with Anna, especially with boundaries still up (i.e. on the phone). I wanted more from Kristoff and his family but the rest of this chapter was so cute!
11/25/2020 c24 pantheradraconis
That was actually really sweet and I'm glad you had Elsa turn away (as much as I hated it, lol) Poor Kristoff! I'm excited to read dinner at his parents!
11/20/2020 c23 pantheradraconis
Wicked cutesy! I will admit I was confused at the beginning of the chapter because I excepted an immediate reaction but still. AwWwW!
11/18/2020 c22 pantheradraconis
That was such a cute and adorable and fantastic confession!
11/17/2020 c21 pantheradraconis
I think you're pace is great but I'm also really looking forward to a kiss. Plus we get some Hans drama back into the mix? This should be fun!
11/17/2020 c20 pantheradraconis
The tiny little scene where Elsa grabbed Anna's hand and interlocked their fingers... that was just right.
11/16/2020 c19 pantheradraconis
Baby steps. So cute!
11/16/2020 c18 pantheradraconis
I love Anna and Elsa's interactions. I'm very excited to see Anna now go after Elsa for all the details!
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »