for Tell Me How To Fix You

11/12/2020 c17 13pantheradraconis
Another cute interaction between our two girls. One of these days they're actually going to overlap and do something about it!
11/9/2020 c16 pantheradraconis
Poor Olaf! No wonder Elsa feels like she constantly needs to clean.
11/6/2020 c15 pantheradraconis
Aww, poor Olaf. I hope he's okay.
11/6/2020 c14 pantheradraconis
Aww, not problems with Olaf! The girls totally know something is going on with Anna and her mystery friend. That's adorable. And very true to life.
11/6/2020 c13 pantheradraconis
Aww, so they're both starting to notice their feelings but how long before they admit them? Wicked cute chapter.
11/6/2020 c12 pantheradraconis
I'm glad Anna didn't divulge her Elsa issues to the vault, I was worried she was sharing too much info too fast. This set up was hilarious though! Hans who? Lol!
11/6/2020 c11 pantheradraconis
Everyone needs to stop terrifying Anna in her apartment! Hah!
11/6/2020 c10 pantheradraconis
Aww, such cute fluff. I like Elsa's little inner musings as she tried to eavesdrop on Anna.
11/6/2020 c9 pantheradraconis
Meg is definitely adorable. I like the way you explained how Elsa doesn't find Anna to be a stranger and that both excites her and terrifies her. This is also getting easier to read with the shorter paragraphs and less communication hidden within. Nice job.
11/6/2020 c8 pantheradraconis
This was a great representation of the two girls and how they act under pressure. Now let's see Elsa admit her problem to Anna and Anna immediately try to help!
11/5/2020 c7 pantheradraconis
I really like the girls coming together and having another side story going on. It shows movement outside of the relationship between Elsa and Anna. Also, I totally noticed that Mirro, Mirror was owned by Frost Industries. Nice touch there!
11/5/2020 c6 pantheradraconis
You're doing a good job at inching in about the Frost sibling's past. I'm very curious as to what happened to them. A little weird that a teen sleeps over at a guys apartment but meh, lol.
11/5/2020 c5 pantheradraconis
Aww, Elsa was too cute and omg Anna with her word vomit was perfect!
11/5/2020 c4 pantheradraconis
The group of Disney characters was awesome! I loved the way you mixed the people up and used their characteristics to set them in this AU world. It was great. Putting Tiana and Charlotte together was cute too. I'm so excited to see how Elsa is going to react to Anna!
11/5/2020 c3 pantheradraconis
I love it when other Disney characters are blended in with these stories. Elsa being all curious but refusing to admit it was wicked cute. I also loved, loved, LOVED Anna answering the phone while still half asleep.
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »