for Tell Me How To Fix You

11/3/2020 c2 13pantheradraconis
That intro to Olaf was fascinating! Not only did Anna have an immediate negative reaction to him (which given the situation made perfect sense!) but the way Kristoff came to save the day. Great start to some great friendships. I am also intrigued by the shut-in.
11/3/2020 c1 pantheradraconis
Kristoff was adorable in this! I really like Anna and her observations as well. It was hard to read with the long paragraphs. It would be better broken up by conversation speaker.
7/26/2020 c1 AdorableB33
Hey there Author! Do you have any intentions of finishing this books? I kind of like to read this book but I've got a problem with Incomplete books. You haven't updated for 2 months that concerned me. I wish you could finish the book though.
7/8/2020 c61 dude
pls update its already july 7th!
(soz i have like no patience)
5/8/2020 c61 Clarke Taylor
I really love your story ( ‿ ) stay safe author! now that the virus are spreading around the world, can't wait for the next update:-)
5/7/2020 c61 TitaniaErin
Glad I got into this story later in the game since it has been years in the works.i really like it and I hope you keep updating.
5/7/2020 c23 Clarke Taylor
(I just wish you could see in you what I see." Anna sad sadly.) Okay so in these part of what Anna said it literally mind blown me like whaa? This is what Anna said in Frozen 2 (Oh Elsa when are you gonna see yourself the way I see you) well not literally the same but the thought of it is the same oh my- just ugh! I don't know I'm blushing right now is this deja Vu or something? Hahahahaha but yeah it made my heart skipped (Btw I just read your story this morning and I REALLY LOVE IT AO MUCH!) _
4/5/2020 c60 Bechp9883
I love the story just update soon please I want to see how this develops
Also is elsa ever going to get anna a new laptop like she implied earlier in the story
Anyways love the story cant wait to see the next chapter
2/28/2020 c60 4Iluvtvshows
please update soon. I wanna Anna and Elsa opening up to Jane, Elsa getting better to the point of going outside and then to the hospital to see Olaf who would then wake up when his sister is with him. please think about my ideas
2/7/2020 c60 allykat
*Hi there*! its crazy that you've been doing this for so long!
I just wanna let you know how much I respect you for writing this. Over 150,000 words.
You're awesome and your diction is on point. Well all I'm really saying is to keep up the good work!
2/1/2020 c13 17Priscila-senpai
I swear that I wanted to let a review in the previous chapters. But I couldn't because I Needed to keep reading omg hahaha xD I needed to know what would happen next ASAP hahahaha I'm sorry. But omg this is amazing and amaze me more in every chapter!, see you tomorrow I love your fic xD I really do!
1/30/2020 c8 Priscila-senpai
Aaaaaaahhhh omg elsa!
That was freaking intense! It kinda reminds me of "Anna summers pa" only a little bit. The part where Anna help elsa to face people. Gosh.. This fanfic is amazing...
1/30/2020 c7 Priscila-senpai
I'm SO terrified of hans right now... Omg
1/30/2020 c6 Priscila-senpai
Oooow ( my poor Olaf.
I'm falling in love with this fanfic xD
See you soon!
1/30/2020 c5 Priscila-senpai
Hahahaha im not Mad xD it was so lovely. My poor elsa. I'm dying to see how this goes!
518 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »