for Field Training

10/28/2020 c33 fredih
What a banger of a story (pun unintentional), one if the best AU's I've read with a Shakarian pairingand it wasn't all just fluff, you got some good conflict going on throughout the story, which never made it boring. From my view, those were three years well spent on your part, since the story turned out great. Thinking about it, I liked the whole council-evaluation better than the vanilla ME universe, and Udina didn't get any sayThanks* for that! Can't wait to read more of your stories, si ce this one was a 10/10. Keep up the great work.
7/9/2020 c33 32Vivat Musa
I'm SOOO grateful for this fic! It made an 8-hour plane ride bearable! I loved how wove the side-characters' cameos in seamlessly with the plot, that there was actually a PLOT and one that made a lot of sense, the writing was excellent and descriptive (seriously, like a professionals!), and the characters were great! I also laughed at some of the little inside jokes, like Tali having a shotgun (so great the first time she said that), and am so happy the team is together! I really, REALLY wish this would get a sequel! I could just see Shepard and Garrus going on more missions with Grunt, Tali, and perhaps some of the others. All around, great, EXCELLENT work and writing! You are one of the authors whose writing I would say is novel-worthy!
7/4/2020 c2 VivatMusa
(Too lazy to log in)
Ha, totally called it, Bau was messing with the ship. Fun stuff! It's been enjoyable to read!
1/6/2019 c33 70Shootingstar7123
This was really cute! Thanks for a good read.
11/23/2018 c33 1tobias foxdemon
This was such a wonderful story to read! Such a satisfying ending too. I really love how you wrote Garrus and Shepard's relationship, making them equals and working as a team together. Playing ME2 and reading the Shadow Broker's dossier about Garrus potentially never living up to his full potential while working under Shepard made me feel kinda sad, so it's cool seeing them both become Spectres.
Thanks for finishing this story!
4/2/2018 c1 Kingkoopa43
Amaaaaazing story. You have some serious writing talent. I loved this AU and the little tie-ins from the other universe. The story flowed very well, didn't hang on one thing too long and was exactly as descriptive as it needed. I'm very glad I found this one and it has been added and will stay on my favorite list. Thank you very much for sharing it.
2/27/2018 c33 Shillanna
That was such a great story, I loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing! :D
1/17/2018 c33 heidi00
Awh I just finished the story and I'm so glad everything worked out. I regret that I wasn't able to read it when you were still updating and be apart of the community that helped motivate you to write and it was quite sad to see you lose motivation as I was going through the chapters.

However I am delighted you found the motivation in the end and still finished your story. Not only does this really show your dedication to the story but it also shows your dedication to your fans and how much they mean to you.

I'm not sure when you'll see this review but I just wanted you to know that I will always support you as one of my favorite authors. :) I look forward to new works. 3
1/17/2018 c30 heidi00
Grunt is literally the cutest thing ever. I just can't
1/17/2018 c28 heidi00
I died at that last part
1/16/2018 c27 heidi00
Omg omg Mordin joining the team omg.

Also LOL they can totally do it even with Mordin there. No shame. Mordin will be too busy doing his experiments and research anyways.
1/16/2018 c26 heidi00
Ugh had been so busy these past few months and I FINALLY have a chance to get back to my favorite fanfics starting with this one! Reread everything and now I'm finally caught up to where I was last!

To which I say, OH NO SHEPARD I hope she gets better soon!
6/5/2017 c33 AprDon
Loved it! Amazing!
5/7/2017 c33 Elizabeth.Electrica
That was so great! Thanks for sharing this with us! 3
4/7/2017 c33 Zora
wonderful! I read this straight thru and I have to say this is one of the best ME stories I've ever read!
347 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »