FanFiction.Net

god think is awesome
im dying
help :(
7/23/2021 c4 SunniAli
no offense, it would been better if you made Grantaire die
7/26/2016 c4 Guest
In only 6,000 words you had me crying the entire time. But I loved it.
1/17/2015 c4 1IQ4730
Another beautiful ending. The sadness was still there but at least Grantaire was not alone. He had his Sun again! I think you have outdone yourself with this story. You need a reward *hands a golden star* you just won my fanfiction loyalty.
1/17/2015 c2 IQ4730
Right from the start, I felt a ephermeral fervor of affection for Éponine in her defense for Grantaire. And Jehan, who is usuakly so soft spoken, spome up, too. I loved reading about that.

I also liked how Enjolras was submissive. And you really had me on the edge of my seat when I was reading about Enjolras's discovery of Grantaire. I'm glad Grantaire did not die...yet. Enjolras's guilt is portrayed perfectly. And the emotions run high, it's so captivating.

And beautiful ending! Dropping the formality! THIS IS WHY CAPS LOCK WAS INVENTED. TO EMPHASIZE THE AMAZINGNESS OF THIS CHAPTER.
1/17/2015 c1 IQ4730
I love the metaphors, did you know? The one of how Grantaire's Sun deserted him and left him in darkness. That's impressive. The despair is a wee strong because your writing is simply luxurious.
3/24/2014 c4 13Break This Spell626
Absolutely stunning ending! It tied the story up so nicely with Grantaire dealing with everything with his Apollo by his side. I gotta ask though, why do you have two copies of the same story up? (I'm just curious; it's a good enough story to deserve two spots for sure!)
3/18/2014 c3 Guest
This is a good story :)
3/19/2014 c3 Break This Spell626
Oh this is awesome. A little rough around the edges maybe, but a really beautiful story about a really beautiful pairing!
3/8/2014 c2 Guest
Wow! Update soon!
3/8/2014 c2 Guest
I think the website isn't letting reviews show, cause I know i reviewed 2 times the first chapter. The first time because the formatting was off then again when it was fixed. Some other people may be having the same issue, so don't be discouraged that nothing has showed up yet.

But for this chapter, it was great again :) I love all the stories you write!
3/7/2014 c1 Guest
This is Amazing! Can't wait to read more!
3/7/2014 c1 Guest
It's kind of hard to read. It's one who paragraph. Maybe space it out? I'm sure it's great since all your stories are amazing :)