for The Tutor

9/10/2018 c2 Clara oswald
I love it , I binge watched young justice last year
11/24/2017 c1 1ArtemisCrockB07
Haha I love the part when Artemis is like "Hey ur the creepy kid who took a picture of me!"
8/1/2015 c1 CuzI'mBatman
Hehe I'm gonna like this story
7/31/2015 c1 7MyLittleRobin
Question.
Is there some different grading system for private schools? ' Cause public schools go straight from D (51-60%) to an F (50% or lower).
7/25/2015 c4 hodges2
i love stories like this XD even if its not traught lol
3/15/2015 c4 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Funny.
3/8/2014 c2 Cookies2Cream
It's going great so far! Update Soon!
3/7/2014 c2 Moth165
OH. MY. GOODNESS! THIS IS SO AMAZING! *has a heart attack* okay…I'm good now…WOW…WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE. PLEEEEASE UPDATE AS SOOOON AS POSSIBLE!
3/9/2014 c4 4tardis-blue-jay
That was an excellent story! I only just discovered it today but I wish I had sooner. The story was nicely passed, the characters where written well, and I really liked seeing it from Artimis' POV. I can't believe more people haven't read this because it's very good. I hope to read more of work, thanks for an awesome story!
TBJ
3/8/2014 c4 Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead
Loved the idea of the story! It was very well written and the length was perfect :)
I would love to see you write more with Dick Grayson and Robin, they are my favorite characters. I know they are the same people but their personalities are so different they are almost different people...
I really hope to see you write more, I just loved how you wrote out the character aspects of your short story!
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead
3/8/2014 c3 14fangirl-is-who-i-am
Dum dum dummm
There were a couple of typos, you can just go over it again
Don't feel bad for getting so few reviews! Dude, it's been less than a day since you published this XD it takes time for people to read xp
And don't worry, you're doing great!
Why Artemis is so.. overreacting ? XD much drama
3/8/2014 c2 fangirl-is-who-i-am
This is so cute!
I love Dick being a troll haha
The writing is great, easy going and fluent, I love your characterazing (I think it's not an actual word. Whatever XD)
It only bothered me that dick offered her money as a bribe o.o idk it seemed a bit weird to me. .
But other than that, great job! I love it! :D
3/8/2014 c4 1starwarsfan15
This was really cool! I love how Artemis broke that pencil and Robin just started laughing. It was funny. Also I like how Artemis and Wally joke about it. It's always cool to see Wally do that in the show and imagining that with Artemismakes it all the more cooler. Anyway asterous story and you are an asterous writer.
3/8/2014 c2 14Ileana Mackenzie Collins
This is seriously interesting! Please update as soon as possible!