FanFiction.Net
for Six Pictures From a Life Not Lived

7/6/2019 c1 muzette
So sad. Made me cry grieving over the childhood and parental affection and love that I never got. Almost 56 and still so much craving for love that will never come. Sometimes it is good to cry. Thank you.
11/5/2017 c1 SoVeryAverageMe
This was amazing! I really love the reflection that all the characters go through. I think the sick-fic tropes also work really well and the relationship between Peter and Neal is soooo soft. Great work!
10/4/2016 c1 arches67
sweet :-)
7/22/2016 c1 3PastOneonta
I could have cried as June talked to Peter and as Peter looked at the sketchbooks. This is very good. This is how I see Neal, lost and yearning and so very hard on himself. Thanks for writing.
6/21/2016 c1 5NightSky2004
I know it's been a while since you've posted this story, but I couldn't just read it without reviewing! It was such a beautiful and amazing story! I had a terrible day and then I found this... It made me smile. Your story made me sad and somehow happy at the same time. You can't change your past, but you can enjoy your present. Sometimes we need to suffer in order to get things that we never even dreamt about.
And maybe Neal didn't have the best childhood, but he found good friends, who are now his true family. I hope someday he'll be able to give all those things he wanted to his own son.
Of course I understand that those are just fictional characters, but I saw everything like it was happening right in front of my eyes. Amazing story! Thank you so much!
2/28/2016 c1 JimChou
Great job! So sweet and heart-warming. I liked how Peter is, for once, kind and thoughtful and doesn't act mad at Neal without even knowing what happened and why.
6/19/2015 c1 popcornbubbles77
Oh my heart! I was crying while reading this. It's so sad. You really did a great job, it is an amazing story. Even if I did cry a little.
4/22/2015 c1 Sweet Day
Awwn so cute, I loved the way Peter did it feel to see the images and feelings of Neal to do the drawings, it was really exciting. The two have that father and son bond, is imprinted and evident in their faces. Thank you so it was really exciting and surprising.
2/1/2015 c1 Luise.Mau
on my gos, that's so sad and cute and the same time :))))
12/16/2014 c1 Samson
You culd do a rely cool and sweet folow up story on this one with Neal beinf adopted by the burks. Adult adoption is real and it wold make a sweet somwhat happy ending for them for a good story short and sweet
10/26/2014 c1 12IceQueenAlderStream
Neal needs a good dad, and I think that Peter would fill that role perfectly. Nice job!
9/30/2014 c1 lkspires
Loved it.
7/20/2014 c1 97peppe1951
Loved the story...is a sequel in the works? I would love to read about El's response to the pictures.
5/27/2014 c1 28DeathDaisy
Awe..this was heart tugingly adorable
5/12/2014 c1 6n1h1l4dr3m
Loved, loved, loved this! Beautifully written! Thank tou for sharing this!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »